Votes: 64 9.7%
  • Dahlin

Votes: 177 26.7%
  • Other..

Votes: 38 5.7%

• Total voters

Signupnow

Oct 18, 2017
Who do you believe should win the Norris this year. EK is leading the pack in points but is it enough? Morrissey is having a surprising season and dahlin and fox is also in the mix.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Dahlin/Morrissey

Karlsson/Fox

As of now it's a 2 horse race. Though it'll be hard for Morrissey to actually get many votes in Winterpeg.
I see it like this as well and Makar is close enough to be in the mix for the 5th guy.

Picked Dahlin as he simply has been the best all around Dman in the NHL this season.

And yes Morrissey is going to be underappreciated by voters much like he was with the Smiths.o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Naster Okan

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Isnt Dahlin a part of Tages success, giving him a lot of sandwichwes(feeds). 4pt tonight, but he plays good dexence as well.

Ben White

Dec 28, 2015
Isnt Dahlin a part of Tages success, giving him a lot of sandwichwes(feeds). 4pt tonight, but he plays good dexence as well.

It goes both ways. If Karlsson had TNT on his power play to dish to he’d surely have a lot more pp points. EK has to create everything himself basically, he can’t just dish to someone as there is no great shooters to feed.

Reactions: Faceboner

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
For what it's worth - I'll stick to my pre-season prediction and say Makar wins it by season's end.

I expect him and Colorado to have a monster 2nd half, and EK probably slows down a bit. We'll see if this ends up true or not

RapidKnight

Dec 29, 2021
Went with Lindholm but I don’t think you can go wrong with any of these four. All have had outstanding seasons.

Lindholm
Karlsson
Dahlin
Fox

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
Probably Karlsson (because this is all about point totals) if Makar doesn't have crazy other half. However, it is between Heiskanen and Makar when we look actually best defenders in the league, including defensive zone

Last edited:

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Not true. Makar says hi
the-simpsons-enter.gif

Sabresruletheschool

Jul 16, 2012
Probably Karlsson (because this is all about point totals) if Makar doesn't have crazy other half. However, it is between Heiskanen and Makar when we look actually best defenders in the league, including defensive zone

Dahlin is one of the best in his own zone. Plus he's played five less games then Karlsson and ten points behind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad