Tidbits: Hackett Recalled, Kuemper on IR, Clutterbuck activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I am only happy about this because we get to see Hackett now. It will be a good thing to see how he does. As sad as it sounds, we have to prepare for the possibility that Harding will not play again or he might be limited. If we can sign Backs another couple, I guess it could come down to either Kuemper or Hackett for the second spot so it's good that we can evaluate them now.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Like I said on another thread, as sad as it sounds, we have to prepare for the possibility that Harding will not play again or he might be limited. If we can sign Backs another couple, I guess it could come down to either Kuemper or Hackett for the second spot so it's good that we can evaluate the both of them now and see where the chips fall.

bozak911

Ignoring Idiots
May 18, 2010
Minnesota
I am only happy about this because we get to see Hackett now. It will be a good thing to see how he does. As sad as it sounds, we have to prepare for the possibility that Harding will not play again or he might be limited. If we can sign Backs another couple, I guess it could come down to either Kuemper or Hackett for the second spot so it's good that we can evaluate them now.

I honestly want to figure out a way to pry Bishop out of Ottawa since they have Anderson and Lehner technically ahead of him.

Bishop is NHL ready now...

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I honestly want to figure out a way to pry Bishop out of Ottawa since they have Anderson and Lehner technically ahead of him.

Bishop is NHL ready now...

Great point. That would certainly be an ideal situation.

Billy Mays Here*

Hackett is suppose to be the future starter. Let's see how much he's progressed.

Interested to see what Yeo does now that Clutter is back in the line-up (or will be soon).

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
while this is probably just the wild evaluating him,(hackett) there is an outside chance another team wants to see him in action before a trade. if i was hackett i'd say if im not on the list for next year here then trade me. just my opinion.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
while this is probably just the wild evaluating him,(hackett) there is an outside chance another team wants to see him in action before a trade. if i was hackett i'd say if im not on the list for next year here then trade me. just my opinion.

That is the dumbest on ice thing Hackett can do, you go in you play hard. Coming out with drama issues like that will just piss off the GM. Look at Npalm, you think he's going to get a fair shake from a team? he'll get to sit in the minors GM's don't like it when you act like a bigger dick then they are.

Also I'm about 99.433% sure that the plan GMCF had was to trade backs and use Harding for the year. That way Hackett would be up here as the number 2 guy and Kuempur would be in Houston. However that plan didn't pan out at all.

Regarding Bishop, if we are parting with Bax, Harding is done and GMCF doesn't want to use an all out rookie then yes, otherwise no thank you

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
for the wild, this is hacketts 3rd year in the minors w aeros. hes put in his time / paid his dues. 2nd as long as you dont pull a zidlicky what is possibly wrong with politely & quietly asking to be traded??? 3rd hackett is a RFA after this season. how long would you be willing to spend in the minors with a team that wont give you a chance to make the big club? (4ever? not me!)

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
wasnt i being respectfull enough? i was just trying to make my point crystal clear. this is a msg board to debate things correct?

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
for the wild, this is hacketts 3rd year in the minors w aeros. hes put in his time / paid his dues. 2nd as long as you dont pull a zidlicky what is possibly wrong with politely & quietly asking to be traded??? 3rd hackett is a RFA after this season. how long would you be willing to spend in the minors with a team that wont give you a chance to make the big club? (4ever? not me!)

You act like Hackett has been dominating the AHL for three years and has nothing else to learn or prove. Taken names and kicken ass. Which is simply not the case.

Hackett has been a perfectly average goalie in the AHL. Only once finished with a GAA or SVP in the top 15 of the AHL(13th in GAA as a rookie). Hackett still has a whole lot to learn and prove before he has the ability pull a Denis Lemieux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad