Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I don't hate the idea of having McCarron on the wing, as he probably won't see much IT at center next season unless we can get rid of two of Plekanec, Eller and DD (and no way he's a 4th liner, although 4th liners play a lot with MT)

I don't like the circumstances in which he's moved to the wing though...

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Just wait for it, DD will be back centering Pacioretty by the end of the game, or in a game or two. Its inevitable.

I've never seen such favoritism, even with Darche back in the days.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I don't hate the idea of having McCarron on the wing, as he probably won't see much IT at center next season unless we can get rid of two of Plekanec, Eller and DD (and no way he's a 4th liner, although 4th liners play a lot with MT)

I don't like the circumstances in which he's moved to the wing though...

McCarron is fine on the wing FFS.
His sheer size will see him at center in a year or two.
In the meantime he can get plenty of reps at center on the PP and on broken lines after a PK.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Just wait for it, DD will be back centering Pacioretty by the end of the game, or in a game or two. Its inevitable.

By the end of mid 1st period.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
So who's the healthy scratch?

Lessio for scoring the game winning goal last game or Brown for earning first star?

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I'd rather see McCarron on Pacioretty-Galchenyuk line. Tell him to be a wild animal and see what happens.

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
Loss tonight hurts the Bruins, so sign me up for that.

I'll probably be watching another game from around the league though. Habs are pretty depressing

Mad Brills*

ahh yeah

Titanic_zpsoiopyoij.jpg~c200

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

You're wrong....DD will not see an ounce of 1st line centre baring an injury to Galchenyuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad