GDT: Habs Vs Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Lack of Galchenyuk in OT isn't surprising but it still shocks me as if it's unexpected.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Board members, you post as though you haven't seen more than half a dozen games in your lives and can't tell what's going on! It's not the goaltending! The Habs' play around their own net is atrocious. Why do the D and forwards form a committee and swarm one player behind the goal and leave people free in front? Damn it, Bergevin, fire all the coaches and hire some who can teach the Habs how to defend! How dare that oaf Therrien talk about structure when the team resembles a kindergarten class trying to catch a stray cat? What is Daigneault doing behind the bench that a mannequin couldn't do as well? I say no Cup this season, not even an appearance in round one. because the Habs keep finding new ways of losing! People talk about Pacioretty as though he's a disappointment? Obviously he's demoralized by what he sees from the veterans as well as the rookies.

GDTs aren't meant for walls of text.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
i can't believe all the opportunities dale Weise gets. Yeah he scored tonight, but Jesus, he did nothing for almost 25 games

Finch

Mar 16, 2015
I think Galchenyuk is almost at thepoint of making anyone on his line look good

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
What's up with all the Weise love? He's a 10 goal scorer. He's never broken 30 goals, not even junior. Weise 10 goal scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln