GDT: Habs Vs Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
I couldn't wait to watch this game until I realized that Patches-dd-weise is a thing still...
Now I'm mildly excited.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Well this will be interesting. Florida on a 6 game win streak and we just snapped our loosing streak. Lets see if Scrivens is better than what his stats suggest.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Expecting a good win maybe a 4-2 win here.

Pacioretty after multiple shots last night and getting a confidence boost in the shootout, I see him scoring tonight.

Scrivens will most likely want to prove tonight he belongs.

Lets go :habs !!!!

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Is Michel Therrien still coach?

| YES | ----------------> Don't watch the game

| NO | ----------------> Watch the game

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I don't expect an emotional letdown tonight. I expect the same desperation. Habs are perhaps on the road to righting the ship.
Florida has quietly put together a decent team.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Florida is the only team in the NHL that the Montreal Canadiens as a franchise don't have a winning record against.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I am curious to see how Patches comes out tonight after playing like garbage for yet another game.

A load has been lifted. Habs won and he scored the shoot out winner. Smart move by MT to tell the Captain to close the deal.

I would not be surprised to see him pot a couple tonight.

K1ng0fthecastl3

May 16, 2014
NY
A load has been lifted. Habs won and he scored the shoot out winner. Smart move by MT to tell the Captain to close the deal.

I would not be surprised to see him pot a couple tonight.

But will he play better??? He may score but he is making some big errors on the ice and seems like he is having a rough time through the slump as the captain.

Maybe he is trying to do too much with all the pressure on the team but he is making bad passes and decisions all over the ice.

I do think he will turn it around eventually though. Hopefully sooner rather than later

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
But will he play better??? He may score but he is making some big errors on the ice and seems like he is having a rough time through the slump as the captain.

Maybe he is trying to do too much with all the pressure on the team but he is making bad passes and decisions all over the ice.

I do think he will turn it around eventually though. Hopefully sooner rather than later

The pressures of being Captain during this streak I am sure made him lose sleep. You learn from adversity. I am hoping that a weight has been lifted and that he now feels more at ease. The growing pains of a young Captain.

I think he will be fine and I expect him to be much better tonight.

I still think he plays best with Pleks. Not sure why MT switched every line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad