Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaPantherSwe*

Wow for real no way that puck shoot can hurt anyone that bad.. he even played the very same night.. Well i trust Ellis. Lets go cats!

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I don't know the starters, but Lu hasn't even practiced yet, so I doubt he's in. Price played yesterday so...

why does our 4th line/Jussi Jokinen always seem to be on the ice when we are scored against?

Well the Panthers 4th line is awful so they're out there a lot for goals against, Jokinen is a +1.

FlaPantherSwe*

Sould we go for Talbot in offseason? What If Luongo gets hurt again next season will our current backups be good enough for a long streak?

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
We would need a miracle to make it, so I'm officially off the playoffs train.

Just gimme the same effort as last game and I'll be happy even if it's the same result.

FlaPantherSwe*

We would need a miracle to make it, so I'm officially off the playoffs train.

Just gimme the same effort as last game and I'll be happy even if it's the same result.

I will join you If we lose tonight, but NY game was fun and showed promise alrdy looking forward to offseason, draftday and a new Panthers season and see If Mcdavid and Eichel is for real.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013

gL4GEwv.gif

Ya'll know the caption.

Last edited:

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Kind of annoying Luongo practiced today and isn't playing. We have no margin for error right now...should be playing. I have no clue what the injury is or whatever, but it's still ftrustrating.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Kind of annoying Luongo practiced today and isn't playing. We have no margin for error right now...should be playing. I have no clue what the injury is or whatever, but it's still ftrustrating.

ellis has been good...better to give lu an extra day or 2. ellis has earned this start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad