Value of: Habs package

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
Habs fans will say this post is stupid but if they could land Eichel for that package+ cap dumps I’d do it. I think

Drouin-Eichel-Armia would be a great line.

Reactions: McJedi

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Habs fans will say this post is stupid but if they could land Eichel for that package+ cap dumps I’d do it. I think

so Caufield , Romanov, KK, Byron for Eichel + 3rd pick ?

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014

Armia is a UFA
Drouon won't come back

Habs arent trading that much as of now, better keep path, drafy top of the dtaft in 2022 with Wright and Micjkov/Bedard, and go from there

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Since the habs don't need them in playoff

what would you give in a package of
Caufield
Romanov
KK
Don’t be a child. Ducharme doesn’t want to get into a shootout with a more offensively talented leafs team. He’s dressing the more experienced more defensive reliable players. We’ll see if it pays off or not

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Don’t be a child. Ducharme doesn’t want to get into a shootout with a more offensively talented leafs team. He’s dressing the more experienced more defensive reliable players. We’ll see if it pays off or not
that's a bullshit comment.
can't beleive this guy is doing this, Ducharme is out next year

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
that's a bullshit comment.
can't beleive this guy is doing this, Ducharme is out next year
You want to throw a temper tantrum because he’s not dressing the young players? His game plan is clearly to smother the leafs snd shut them down much like Montreal shut down Edmonton’s big guns for most of the year. Not sure if I agree or not. But there’s certainly a logic to it.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
You want to throw a temper tantrum because he’s not dressing the young players? His game plan is clearly to smother the leafs snd shut them down much like Montreal shut down Edmonton’s big guns for most of the year. Not sure if I agree or not. But there’s certainly a logic to it.
ok we'll see , you might be right

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Value is fine but any Eichel trade to MTL should start with Suzuki.

WteOBb.gif

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Since the habs don't need them in playoff

what would you give in a package of
Caufield
Romanov
KK
Since you’re obviously having a meltdown of fans of other teams chirping those 3 players; i’ll break it down.

Habs fans on these boards saying Caufield will score 50 goals while only 4 players have scored 50 in the past 10 years.

*Caufield is then scratched for game 1 of the playoffs*

Habs fans say on these boards Romanov will be a #1 D-man with ZERO flaws by next season.

*Romanov is then scratched for game one of the playoffs*

Habs fans are insistant that Kotkaniemi is a better player than Tkachuk

*Kotkaniemi is then scratched for game 1 of the playoffs*

Reactions: McJedi

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
i for one would like to keep those young players instead of going after eichel. he missed most of the season with a neck injury that the player and team cannot agree on which way to treat it . to me there's more red flags on that than a chinese parade

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal

of course you would, and you'd be wrong, as usual, especially with your "unbias" towards habs and habs proposals.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Yeeesh... Those are 3 premium assets. Montreal would be incredibly dumb to move them in a package deal unless you're getting back a young, established superstar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad