Alberta
ST9XQk6g5PciY.gif

How can you not like goofy critters?:laugh:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
You been plastered with a cast yet? May you heal quickly.:handclap:

Is it an ice related injury?
Got X-rays and it looks like a break but they aren't sure so I have to wait for the radiologist to get back to me tomorrow. Suuuuucks...

Accident on the trampolene at my son's birthday party. Rolled my ankle and it was not fun. I consider myself very lucky though because it could've been a lot worse. If it is a break it's a small one so that's good.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I'd go to baseball games in an open ballpark. Cold, crappy overpriced beer, sunny day, good company, baseball game... Why not.

But for now, it's IMFC time.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Got X-rays and it looks like a break but they aren't sure so I have to wait for the radiologist to get back to me tomorrow. Suuuuucks...

Accident on the trampolene at my son's birthday party. Rolled my ankle and it was not fun. I consider myself very lucky though because it could've been a lot worse. If it is a break it's a small one so that's good.

When you mention trampoline, I see great injuries flashing in front of my eyes. Thankfully indeed your injury is. Not of the neck breaking variety. You should be as good as new fairly soon. Weeks fly by quickly. Stick to alligator wrestling next time. Probably safer:D

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
I'd go to baseball games in an open ballpark. Cold, crappy overpriced beer, sunny day, good company, baseball game... Why not.

But for now, it's IMFC time.

Evening ball games, even if only minor league......memories. Good hot dogs and hordes of mosquitoes.
Magical summer nights as a kid, drinking far too much Coke. Sigh.:(

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I used to hate soccer too because "it's boring XDDDDDDD", but then I got out of high school and grew up.

CFL has no excuse though, that's just garbage

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Hockey/NFL>F1>Other type of automotive sports>fight sports>rugby>tennis>strongman>Golf>baseball>basketball>>>>soccer

Canadian format... Space between the Oline and Dline takes out a lot of action, big open space everywhere... It's like euro hockey, except there's not the usual dangling.

Made Curry chicken tonight... I think I overdid it with the Thai Peppers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCoafZ9v57Z/?taken-by=mrb1p

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
When you mention trampoline, I see great injuries flashing in front of my eyes. Thankfully indeed your injury is. Not of the neck breaking variety. You should be as good as new fairly soon. Weeks fly by quickly. Stick to alligator wrestling next time. Probably safer:D
If only I could've got hurt via horny wife. That would've been a lot more fun.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
My 10-year-old loves to play and watch soccer. In two years, he's become quite a defender. His last coach called him the Brian Leetch of soccer.

Funny thing, my son was born on the same day as Leetch. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad