Pre-Game Talk: Habs in Ottawa, Saturday Night Brawl 7:00 pm on TSN

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Habs lineup tonight. Congratulation for te win!!!! Our full AHL team tonight!

Hudon-Plekanec-Lehkonen
Carr-Audette-McCarron
Broll-JDLR-Grégoire
Terry-Holland-Froese

Alzner-Benn
Morrow-Davidson
Taormina-Lernout

Montoya

Looks like we'll be playing as many AHL guys, if not more, as you guys. Should be competitive.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Habs lineup tonight. Congratulation for te win!!!! Our full AHL team tonight!

Hudon-Plekanec-Lehkonen
Carr-Audette-McCarron
Broll-JDLR-Grégoire
Terry-Holland-Froese

Alzner-Benn
Morrow-Davidson
Taormina-Lernout

Montoya

thats basically your nhl defence no?

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Oh my I got strange feeling seeing brown in there like that. Turris not playing yet. Suspicious now that I put it all together with duchene talk. Not saying it means anything likely nothing, but a part of me got excited. (Not even necessarily a turris duchene trade but possibly more than one deal).

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
Watching him on the Island, I'd suggest people keep an eye on Chlapik. He's a prospect that is gonna make this team sooner or later, or at least be a decent trade chip. I'll go on record and say probably our top prospect behind Chabot, White, and possibly Brown (who I haven't seen much of to really know, just going by what others said on here).

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
Chabot gets expert mode.

It's funny, I don't want Boro above the bottom pairing but I do like him as an ES mate for Chabot in some situations. Guys put the puck in the corner opposite Boro more than probably any other LD on our team, and Chabot is perfectly equipped to deal with those dump-ins. They might struggle in their own zone a little but if they are sheltered from top lines I think they would handle opposing lines just fine. Sure, Chabot would play better with Oduya or Ceci, but I think Chabot is a perfect partner for Boro (better than Claesson or Wideman for sure, imo).

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
I am afraid to bring my son to his first NHL game tonight and have him convert to a Sens fan after seeing the Habs play for real...

With that said, I guess finding a scalper before game will be the cheapest tix?

You could always convert too. New Sens fans are always welcome :nod:

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
It's funny, I don't want Boro above the bottom pairing but I do like him as an ES mate for Chabot in some situations. Guys put the puck in the corner opposite Boro more than probably any other LD on our team, and Chabot is perfectly equipped to deal with those dump-ins. They might struggle in their own zone a little but if they are sheltered from top lines I think they would handle opposing lines just fine. Sure, Chabot would play better with Oduya or Ceci, but I think Chabot is a perfect partner for Boro (better than Claesson or Wideman for sure, imo).
Chabot is the perfect partner for Boroweicki but Boroweicki is the worst possible partner for Chabot. Don't want a rookie defenceman to always have to clean up Boroweicki's mistakes and cover for him when Boro decides to throw (and miss) a useless hit.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
ryan with the power move, a little bit of playoff ryan

brown staying at the net is great and is rewarded

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad