Habs games on DVD?

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I have a cheap alternative to that if you haven't found the game yet, it's against the rules to post the link to the site here but based on this comment I'm sure most can already guess what site I'm referring to.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Sorry, can't help you with this... but I have a 4-track of Expos VS Padres circa 1983, if anyone is interested :nod:

tumblr_nf9fenyuzT1u1mgryo1_400.gif

#ThinkBigStie

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
Talked with someone who just saw the "archives" at CBC. Tapes all over the floor. Many of us have wondered what happened to that stuff, well now we know. The CBC should not be the guardian for these treasures...

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Speaking of which, I have the "Most Memorables matches in Habs history" Box Set from the Centenial Anniversary at home and it's great. But I always wondered why teams didn't do this more often. I would personally gladly buy whole seasons.

Coby

Oct 30, 2015
England
Speaking of which, I have the "Most Memorables matches in Habs history" Box Set from the Centenial Anniversary at home and it's great. But I always wondered why teams didn't do this more often. I would personally gladly buy whole seasons.

That's awesome, I was going to buy it until I remember DVD region codes... I need to buy a multi region player....or move :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad