HF Habs: Habs Development Camp (June 28th - July 1st) 2nd scrimmage June 30th 4PM on RDS.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Good report thanks.

And thanks for being non biased on JK, instead of punching up his showing for HF. Lots of people here would have said 'Oh and JK is a god among men, McDavid level already'.

Raally I've just been seeing criticism.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I'm really intrigued by Houde, Bergevin talked about him as an intelligent player who always places himself on the right spot so he always have the puck.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
He could make it. He's never going to be as good as zdina. Koko didn't even play for the Finnish junior team a tournament zdina n tkachuk both dominated. So how did he get picked over both of them. Based on a "b" team under 18s? "Facepalm

hahahaha yeah I think it's possible that he makes the NHL

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
He could make it. He's never going to be as good as zdina. Koko didn't even play for the Finnish junior team a tournament zdina n tkachuk both dominated. So how did he get picked over both of them. Based on a "b" team under 18s? "Facepalm
Here comes the wjc20 argument.

So what if he did play? He is almost a full year and he was one of the top player his age at the wjc18.

I guess you would have drooled at Gilbert Brule over Kopitar too.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal

Who the f*** is Zdina? Are you gonna be our next head scout? Plz?

Reactions: tankinstyle

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
I didn’t watch the scrimmages other than following on here and on Twitter....

How many here think it’s possible we get Poehling and/or Kotkaniemi in the 2019/20 season?

What other players do people think will be more than bottom 6 players or bottom pairing dmen in 2019/20.....?

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
lets admit
your really reaching to try to find something positive
just admit his camp sucked
turn the page
Would you say it's as big a reach as this gem about O'Brien?
i have seen both live more than once
no contest and not even in the same breath
for veleno

end of story

only to come back with your tail between your legs after the 1st round happened;
ive been hard on this pick
wish him best of luck

Just hope he doesn't suck as much as your understanding of prep hockey. Then we'd really be in trouble.

Last edited:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
As big a reach as O'Brien "not even being in the same breath as Veleno" ?

Just hope he doesn't suck as much as your understanding of prep hockey. Then we're really in trouble.

Based on the feedback in this thread, if my son doesn’t score a hat trick every shift in his summer 3-on-3, I should just give up and withdraw him from his regular league this fall.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
He is almost 1 yr younger... how about Kaut making team CZE last WC while Zadina was cut? same simple minded logic...

Reactions: NoQuinn and Mrb1p

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
I think it's a popular opinion that the habs reached for kokopuff. Brian Burke said it himself on tsn that Montreal are reaching for a center. Not saying koko will be a bust but he wasnt the best player available on many lists. Zdina and tkachuk could be pencilled into the habs roster immediately where as koko will need a few years if he ever makes it. I'll take the sure bet in zdina any day over the fishing expedition Timmins went on for koko. Timmins poor record speaks for itself
Do you seriously think that Zadina would have made our team better next year? No chance, his skating isnt there yet, same with Tkachuk, the only NHL ready foward is Svechnikov, he is the only foward in that draft class that can have a positive impact on his team as soon as next season... And its not like the Habs are in win now mode anyway so I dont see the point here...

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
Let’s admit

You haven’t watch a second of development camp yet try to find flaws for the sake of pushing your agenda that Zadina should’ve been picked at 3

(mod)

turn “ the page” on the camp
not kotka
yes his camp sucked
move on

Last edited by a moderator:

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013

only to come back with your tail between your legs after the 1st round happened;

Just hope he doesn't suck as much as your understanding of prep hockey. Then we'd really be in trouble.

zadina and veleno >> obrienand kotka
time will tell

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013

if you think prep is anything close to chl or ushl your delusional
its one step above ( barely) midget aaa
and no dominating in prep is NOT impressive
especially when u get 7 points in one game against bottom dwelling team

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
lets admit
your really reaching to try to find something positive

just admit his camp sucked
turn the page

If you didn’t like his camp just say so and move on to another thread lol don’t know why you’re trying to argue your way into making everyone agree with you with the “let’s admit” stuff. I thought he was bad day one and then started to turn it up the more comfortable he got. It’s fine for you to be upset about the pick but in reality let’s all hope you’re wrong lol

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
If you didn’t like his camp just say so and move on to another thread lol don’t know why you’re trying to argue your way into making everyone agree with you with the “let’s admit” stuff. I thought he was bad day one and then started to turn it up the more comfortable he got. It’s fine for you to be upset about the pick but in reality let’s all hope you’re wrong lol

move on from the camp
dont highlight moments of the scrimmage to justify
he is third pick and will be a center for habs
just like galy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad