Confirmed with Link: Habs claim Paul Byron off waivers

guapo23

Sep 30, 2005
I think we should all pledge to never doubt Bergevin's signings of bottom 6 players. Everytime he signs one of these guys we all ask "who?". And they all end up being amazing!

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
I think we should all pledge to never doubt Bergevin's signings of bottom 6 players. Everytime he signs one of these guys we all ask "who?". And they all end up being amazing!

Byron was pretty clear to be good based on everything said about him by Flames fans. Some here refuse to evaluate a player on anything other than height and weight.

TofoEmptyNt

Nov 10, 2013
Ontario
Loving Byron. Fast, hard working, versatile, basically the prototypical MB/MT player. He'll need to slump hard to lose his spot in the lineup now.
Looks like Kassian actually did us a favor, as we likely don't pick Byron up if he was in the lineup.
In a way, we got a pick, Byron and maybe Kassian for Prust. :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Dudley was also well aware about him as an original Buffalo draftee.

Speed kills? Perhaps Lord Byron might have said: "Fleetness of foot, killeth." :sarcasm:

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
He will be a great pker and 4th liner but let's be honest he did not generate much at 5 on 5. I think he has zero 5 on 5 shot so far.

The tape to tape pass to DSP infront of the net isnt generating much.....

All he needs is a chance if he had a better shot he'd be a 20 goal scorer. He has great hands and hockey sense.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
The tape to tape pass to DSP infront of the net isnt generating much.....

All he needs is a chance if he had a better shot he'd be a 20 goal scorer. He has great hands and hockey sense.

We really need a shooting coach. Many of our guys would benefit from having just a minor improvement in shooting techniques.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
They'll never get to try a roller coaster

1780902116_small.jpg

La marche du mille-pattes

1883064091_small_1.jpg

Too bad La Ronde closed for winter yesterday :laugh:

stubbadub

Jul 12, 2009
Nova Scotia
open.spotify.com
Loving Byron. Fast, hard working, versatile, basically the prototypical MB/MT player. He'll need to slump hard to lose his spot in the lineup now.
Looks like Kassian actually did us a favor, as we likely don't pick Byron up if he was in the lineup.
In a way, we got a pick, Byron and maybe Kassian for Prust. :laugh:

I doubt Kassian will break the lineup with what the Canadiens have going on thus far. His skating would have to break the sound barrier I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad