Confirmed with Link: Habs - Bruins 2016 Winter Classic at Gillette Stadium (Alumni Rosters announced)

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Meh as far as Im concerned I think the league just spawns these games exclusively in the States for publicity. This should have occurred in Montreal.

Analyzer*

So, is this going to be 1 of 4 again ?

No one cares about the winter "classic" anymore.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Winter Classic is st00pid but at least they picked the right matchup.

Also you might want to step foot in Boston sometime, I hate the Bruins but it's a pretty sick city. I almost went to college there

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
I really find hockey games played in oversized outdoor stadiums so boring. I get they want the hype and everything but man I find it painful to watch these games.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
It's too bad pathetic Rogers couldn't have just allowed HBO to continue with 24/7, instead of this censored crap they are producing. Because, really the only thing anyone cares about concerning the Winter Classic was HBO.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll bring it back, doubt it though.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Winter Classic is st00pid but at least they picked the right matchup.

Also you might want to step foot in Boston sometime, I hate the Bruins but it's a pretty sick city. I almost went to college there

I love the city, reminds me a lot of Montreal

Planning a trip in October, wife wants to go to a Pats game so :)

DenverHabsFan

Sep 9, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
Boston is a fantastic city with great people. Most of the neanderthals come from the suburbs and more rural parts of New England. There's a reason the arena is right outside the northern part of the city. It's not just for convenience. ;)

If you go there, make sure you go to Chinatown for lunch or dinner. The chinese-style lobster is incredible and we were able to eat seafood with our two kids for about $40 before tip. Insane value.

ashtraygirl

Nov 22, 2008
Montreal
I've heard nothing but good things about Boston. I suppose it's a lot like Montreal in terms of the large student population.

And cheap seafood is never a bad thing!

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
This would be cool. I wonder what uniform the habs would elect to wear... hopefully an authentic throwback and not some ugly new design.

price01Feb09.jpg

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I've heard nothing but good things about Boston. I suppose it's a lot like Montreal in terms of the large student population.

And cheap seafood is never a bad thing!

They have those 10-15 idiots that go to a hockey game, problem is we aren't any better when it comes to that. Plenty of morons at the Bell Centre

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad