Habs at the World Championships (May 10-May 26) | TSN, TSN.ca, NHLN, IIHF Worlds 2024 YouTube channel

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Slafkovsky has these "grown man shifts" where there's just nothing the opposition can do to take him off the puck or stop him from going where he wants to go on the ice.

Happened quite a bit in the NHL and those last 2 shifts in this game was another example of it.

Still just a kid...sheesh

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
MBN just scored for Norway on the PP. I really wonder where he'll end up at the draft.

Garnet76

Dec 3, 2017
Chatham Ontario
Do you remember how aggressive those anti Tkachuk fans were? You said his name and got attacked. I don't mind back/forth conversations but some just get too aggressive with trying to move you off your pick because they think you don't know what you are talking about.
3rd line winger! Only had 8 goals or something like that in his draft year. Also remember Montreal hadn't had a legit first line center in a couple decades. We also had a GM that said you couldn't trade for centers because it's hard! High end UFA's don't sign in Montreal, so how else is Montreal suppose to get a center if you don't draft any?
Thats how KK happened in my opinion.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Tkachuk was compared to Shane Bowers as to why he wouldn't be a good pick.

We all gotta sit back and not take things so serious as none of us know what's really going to happen. It's a nice little pat on the back, but overall everyone is way more wrong than right.
Do you know who else are more wrong than right? The REAL experts. The REAL scouts on any professionnal team. It would take make sense than the amateurs also are...lol

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Do you know who else are more wrong than right? The REAL experts. The REAL scouts on any professionnal team. It would take make sense than the amateurs also are...lol
That too.

I feel like scouts are people who want to be the smartest in the room and over think things.

I think it was Reddit someone did a re-draft for Vancouver just using the player available with the most points in a CHL league and ended up drafting some real good players throughout the years.

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
MBN just scored for Norway on the PP. I really wonder where he'll end up at the draft.

He think one of NJ, Philly, Minny or St. Louis will pick him. He's one of the guys that I would love to get if we move up with the Jets' pick.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
That too.

I feel like scouts are people who want to be the smartest in the room and over think things.

I think it was Reddit someone did a re-draft for Vancouver just using the player available with the most points in a CHL league and ended up drafting some real good players throughout the years.

If you drafted like that Slaf would have been a fourth round pick lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad