GDT: Habs at Flames 5pm MT/CBC/City TV

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Everyone bitches and whines about the lack of elite skill on this team... then can't figure out why the PP sucks.... it's not rocket science.

If this awful Habs team can manage to be 23rd the Flames should be a lot better
Hell even the Sharks are 18th.

It's not the lack of skill, it's that that skill just stands stationary and dicks around in the umbrella before inevitably losing it trying to thread a needle cross ice.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
It’s 31st in the league gents. Is it really asking for the moon for a team with a guy 2nd in goals for all Dmen to organize a better powerplay than that?

On top of that, we have Huberdeau who once upon a time led the league in assists (supported heavily by his PP production) and Sharangovich and (now) Kuzmenko who are very good shooting options.

It’s 5-on-4 hockey. We should be able to assemble something that isn’t bottom 3 in the league

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
I wouldn't consider him one but he's the best option we have
I agree, but the inference that he should be able to carry a PP was weird.

He’s a fine guy to have on the 2nd unit, but in reality all he does is walk the line on his backhand, stand still up top, and send weak saucer passes to the flank. Seems a little obvious he’s a big part of why it’s 31st.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I agree, but the inference that he should be able to carry a PP was weird.

He’s a fine guy to have on the 2nd unit, but in reality all he does is walk the line on his backhand, stand still up top, and send weak saucer passes to the flank. Seems a little obvious he’s a big part of why it’s 31st.

Yeah I don't know who he thinks Weegar is but whoever he thinks he is, Weegar isn't that.

Reactions: User1996

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
A powerplay out of that is a sign of the times. Pretty soft call in my opinion

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Pospisil is new bae. I love how much of a dickhead he is, showing how soft the rest of the league is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad