May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
4YdEnpN.jpg

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
MiX2f3a.jpg

This would be my new avatar if I didn't spend so much time in the BoH thread. They'd probably think I was serious.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
If a Fleur-de-Lis is all is takes, the Canes could be moving to Baton Rouge or Vincennes Indiana. :D

yRessUneChose

yRessUneBarbe
Jun 7, 2015
ofc RDS and Tva Spanre would go to the coach/players and ask them about the rumors of the Canes moving to Quebec, such idiots.

Sorry for the stupid french media /Nordiques fans, there is 0 chances in my opinion of the Canes moving, its a stupid rumor. The fan base is here and some are truly great fans, give them some playoffs time and the fans will flock back en masse! (Carolina)

a lot of the french media here would rather have Michel Bergeron than Mike Babcock because one speaks french, the other does not. ''Traditions'' LOL, just to show you the brilliance of the french media in Montreal,,,(its even worse in Quebec city)

Peasoup

May 7, 2013
ofc RDS and Tva Spanre would go to the coach/players and ask them about the rumors of the Canes moving to Quebec, such idiots.

Sorry for the stupid french media /Nordiques fans, there is 0 chances in my opinion of the Canes moving, its a stupid rumor. The fan base is here and some are truly great fans, give them some playoffs time and the fans will flock back en masse! (Carolina)

a lot of the french media here would rather have Michel Bergeron than Mike Babcock because one speaks french, the other does not. ''Traditions'' LOL, just to show you the brilliance of the french media in Montreal,,,(its even worse in Quebec city)

Ah, self-depreciating.

Another Québécois classic!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad