Confirmed with Link: Guy Boucher 2: The Guy-quel

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
If Boucher doesn't believe in dumping the puck, does Borowiecki even have a role on this club anymore?

He does not believe in it but apparently understands that some players arent capable of skill plays. Guys are given chances and if they fail they are suppose to dump the puck in and be safe

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He does not believe in it but apparently understands that some players arent capable of skill plays. Guys are given chances and if they fail they are suppose to dump the puck in and be safe

Or just replace boro with someone who can do the things Boucher wants.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Or just replace boro with someone who can do the things Boucher wants.

This. If a bottom of the barrel player on your team doesn't fit the coach's system, it should be a relatively simple and straight forward task to replace him.

This isn't bringing in a top 4 D. This is bringing in a #6 D man. It's not asking for very much.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
This. If a bottom of the barrel player on your team doesn't fit the coach's system, it should be a relatively simple and straight forward task to replace him.

This isn't bringing in a top 4 D. This is bringing in a #6 D man. It's not asking for very much.

I think its more complicated then that. Teams need pker and checker. Were not going to have a whole bunch of marc-andre bergerons on the team because they can carry the puck

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

As always

The budget

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I think its more complicated then that. Teams need pker and checker. Were not going to have a whole bunch of marc-andre bergerons on the team because they can carry the puck

Boro doesn't PK well either so yeah.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006

Who would you like to see? There are some decent free agent options I guess.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Who would you like to see? There are some decent free agent options I guess.

The pool of players doesn't have to be restricted to FA's. A trade using one of our B level prospects or a mid round pick should yield us halfway decent bottom pair guy. Maybe some teams are likely still trying to shuffle money around, I could see us grabbing a cast off or redundant player from a team in tight.

As always

The budget

Sure, but this player would likely come in at less than 2 mill. I want to believe that we could make that happen given our philosophy of "staying the course" on July 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad