Recalled/Assigned: Gustav Olofsson assigned to taxi squad (March 19th)

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
How I feel when Kulak - Reilly pairing is a thing...

giphy.gif

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Funny timing, there was an article on him Thursday. Bouchard seems to be a fan and his analytic numbers were very good in Laval. Dumont said he's better defensively than both Reilly and Kulak but worse offensively

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Funny timing, there was an article on him Thursday. Bouchard seems to be a fan and his analytic numbers were very good in Laval. Dumont said he's better defensively than both Reilly and Kulak but worse offensively
We need defenseman who actually play defense well. Offense is a bonus. Judging from the last game maybe this kid will help .

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
pretty crazy because just last night i had a dream leskinen was actually also a fencing world champion media just learned that in montréal and thought we should call him up for that thinking that particular skillset could be useful
Camomille tea before bedtime should help you with that.

Reactions: De Montreal

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Didnt really impress me when watching Laval, to me he is a decent AHLer, he does some good things on the ice but I think NHL will be a notch too much for him...

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Kind of funny that Rielly was traded because Oloffson took his spot in the lineup with the Wild, same thing might happen in MTL, Rielly scratch toinight Oloffson's in

Reactions: Steeler23

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Not really, olofsson has 53 NHL games of experience which I think is very needed right now on D. My fear is Fleury is Laval bound.
Fleury hasn't been promised anything if he's sent down so be it .

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Olofsson has played very little hockey the past two years and he needs to go to Laval and keep developing. He is not ready.

Reilly is not the interim answer however.

Can Alzner play sheltered minutes?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad