Confirmed with Link: Gustav Nyquist for a 2023 5th

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
So is Johansson the placeholder until Nyquist returns?

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I blame myself. I was in the middle of putting some sardines on a couple of those Wasa crackers and now we're up to our necks in middling Swedish forwards.
giphy.gif

Holy f***, I’m so angry we gave up…. SOMETHING!
I'm with you, man.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I blame myself. I was in the middle of putting some sardines on a couple of those Wasa crackers and now we're up to our necks in middling Swedish forwards.

Well go eat some lutefisk and maybe that'll get us Lindholm from CGY.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
This trade is completely stupid. Why would Guerin give up anything for a player in the trade?!?!?!?!?!
The Wild suck. The state sucks. The whole country sucks because of this trade. We might as well blow the whole world up. That's how bad this trade is. Everybody in the world is laughing at us about this trade. This couldn't be any worse.

Too far?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
This honestly makes more sense than Johansson though. Even if he is injured until the playoffs.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Wabit

May 23, 2016
This trade is completely stupid. Why would Guerin give up anything for a player in the trade?!?!?!?!?!
The Wild suck. The state sucks. The whole country sucks because of this trade. We might as well blow the whole world up. That's how bad this trade is. Everybody in the world is laughing at us about this trade. This couldn't be any worse.

Too far?

You should have stopped after the state...

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
If this means no JVR I'm actually down with this one, depending on price. At least Nyquist can skate. Health is a concern, but if it keeps the price down I'm game.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Everybody calm down we are just getting our Swedes in a row. I say we trade for EP next

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Too far?
No....sounds about right.

This honestly makes more sense than Johansson though. Even if he is injured until the playoffs.
We have to make the playoffs first... without his help.

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
I have a feeling this is going to be a "larger" trade. In that I mean that it won't just be for a middle round pick. Numerous assets going at least one way, probably both.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Well go eat some lutefisk and maybe that'll get us Lindholm from CGY.
Lutefisk is a Norwegian dish ;)

The Jackets went for Nyquist back in 19 when Zuccarello turned them down.
So Nyquist must be pretty good when he's healthy...

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Lutefisk is a Norwegian dish ;)

The Jackets went for Nyquist back in 19 when Zuccarello turned them down.
So Nyquist must be pretty good when he's healthy...

okay take out the "e" and it's Swedish version of fish jelly.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021

Too far?
This escalated quickly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad