Recalled/Assigned: Gustav Lindstrom Placed on Waivers (Claimed by Anaheim)

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
This open a slot on the roster of 23 men. Which allows Heineman to stay up once RHP comes back soon, then Heineman is sent down once Pearson comes back.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I wonder why the Habs changed there mind there. They apparently kept him up because they believed he was going to be taken if waived. Something that shouldn't have changed 12 games later...

I wouldn't be surprised if his agent called, Lindstrom should go back to playing soon.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'd rather trade one of the vets, but it doesn't really matter when we have a terrible coach anyway.

Losing Lidstrom, if claimed, won't make me lose any sleep. But I find it shocking you couldn't get a late round draft pick for him, at the very least. He's been fairly solid in his chances this year.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I wonder why the Habs changed there mind there. They apparently kept him up because they believed he was going to be taken if waived. Something that shouldn't have changed 12 games later...

I wouldn't be surprised if his agent called, Lindstrom should go back to playing soon.
I think Kovasevic has become the #7 D.

Reactions: vokiel and Runner77

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Laval has a lot of D. He might be an improvement on 1 or 2 of them though. He probably gets claimed though. Chicago seems to be getting a lot of injuries.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4