Guillaume Latendresse on fire!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Marcel the great! said:
Doesn't he remind anyone of Steve Beriner, whatever happend to him anyways? Man am i glad the Canadiens didnt draft him, and Bourret reminds me a lot, (too much even ) of a younger Bill Lindsay :(

Comparing Alex Bourret to Bill Lindsay is close to the funniest thing I've seen on these boards.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Marcel the great! said:
Doesn't he remind anyone of Steve Beriner, whatever happend to him anyways? Man am i glad the Canadiens didnt draft him, and Bourret reminds me a lot, (too much even ) of a younger Bill Lindsay :(

Bernier's perfectly fine. He's rounded out his game incredibly well, and although he still could use some more consistency, most teenage players do. He's physical, he's a leader, he's improved immensely in his own zone, and still has great offensive upside. Nobody ever questioned his talent, and statistics don't tell the whole story. They never do.

As for your Bourret comparison, I think somebody else will tackle that.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
markov` said:
Comparing Alex Bourret to Bill Lindsay is close to the funniest thing I've seen on these boards.

Barring the era gap, there's nothing so wrong with this comparison. They're both small, tough as nails, have good offensive upside and can be clutch players.
As for Latendresse, Drummondville are assured of a playoff spot, if he lifts his game up a notch during that time, he'll cement his spot in the top 10 and maybe top 5.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Leachmeister2000 said:
Barring the era gap, there's nothing so wrong with this comparison. They're both small, tough as nails, have good offensive upside and can be clutch players.

thanks Leachmeister2000, that wa the point, both are so tough that they can score points in jumiors based on natural strengh, Bill Lindsay coundnt continue in the NHL, who says that Bourret will?

Who's comment is the funniest now Markov', both will probably drafted close to then same position too, 10th to 15th?

Isin't that a slap to the face!

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Marcel the great! said:
thanks Leachmeister2000, that wa the point, both are so tough that they can score points in jumiors based on natural strengh, Bill Lindsay coundnt continue in the NHL, who says that Bourret will?

Who's comment is the funniest now Markov', both will probably drafted close to then same position too, 10th to 15th?

I really thought you meant Ted Lindsay, sorry, my post was useless. You're on your own. ;)

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Marcel the great! said:

Bill Lindsay was drafted in the 5th round, #103 overall.

A slap to the face, isn't it...

WFHACommish

Sep 27, 2003
hey guys...

I was just wondering about his skating? How is it?

I hope it is good or above average.

Much appreciated

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
WFHACommish said:
hey guys...

I was just wondering about his skating? How is it?

I hope it is good or above average.

Much appreciated

Better than Bernier anyway, it's average but his top end speed is pretty good for a man his size. He's not Mikko Koivu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad