Guelph Storm 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEO1050101

Sep 28, 2017
Yes I had to with the new format, it would accept my old one. Please change my game winner for Oshawa to Andropov.

Fudgeo

Feb 2, 2015
Does Oshawa have a third goalie? Might be a Connor Crisp situation tonight.

battfan888

Podcaster
Feb 29, 2012
Sleeman Centre
Stupid me forgot to put my pick in last night. Currently out in Seattle checking out some WHL action and man is the flow of play so much different. Fast and tons of hitting that would have either caused fights or penalties back in the O.

Glad to see the boys pulled it out last night. Sounds like Popovich was great despite allowing 4.
Hopefully the boys can make it two in a row tonight.

Guelph 4
Saginaw 1
GWG: Ratcliffe

I'll be at the Seattle at Portland game tonight in my Storm jersey. It counts if I wear a Storm jersey at a CHL game in the states if the Storm are in the states too right?

battfan888

Podcaster
Feb 29, 2012
Sleeman Centre
Good news for the Storm.
While James McEwan did score for Laval in their pre season game on Sunday we was sent back to the Storm after the game.
Tony saying that Schnarr and Hawel should be back next week too. Smith is another couple weeks away.

Great weekend for the boys. Toropchenko was 8pts in 4 games which has him tied for 2nd in the league.

RoyalCitySlicker

Sep 6, 2013
Great bounce back weekend!

Big Poppy looked terrific this weekend. Maybe he can get on a roll here...

Team can score. Predicted that and predicted Toropchenko could go for 35+. Early but man, he looks good.

Tough to say who had the bigger weekend - "Game Winner" Toropchenko with 6 points, or StormWatcher bagging 4 points in two games.

Standings as follows: As always if anything looks goofy, let me know!

TOTAL (4 GP)

battfan888 1
RCS 1
Stormfan87 3
TrueBlueStorm 1
Stormdude 2
StorminNorman 4
geo105 1
noobie1 1
Chico Maki 2
Stormforthewin 1
StormWatcher 5

Stormdude

Jan 20, 2016
My predictions for this week:
Fri. Oct 6th - Guelph 3, Windsor 2 McEwan with the game winner
Sat. Oct 7th - Guelph 4, Kitchener 3 Toropchenko with the game winner

GEO1050101

Sep 28, 2017
Too bad we couldn't have packaged a few of these guys and got some picks or a player for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad