Injury Report: Gudbranson 1/18/16 (apparent back strain, not serious per GR)

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Honestly, with the way Mitchell has been playing lately, I'm looking forward to a d-man coming up from Portland and try to prove himself. I know Mitchell is still great for the guidance off the ice, which can still happen while not playing.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Honestly, with the way Mitchell has been playing lately, I'm looking forward to a d-man coming up from Portland and try to prove himself. I know Mitchell is still great for the guidance off the ice, which can still happen while not playing.

5 on 5 he has been lacking, but our PK WILL take a dive without him, similar to last year

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Did anybody watch the last "Leaving the Den: Panthers on the Road"?

I thought it was funny to see that Guds has a special pregame handshake with literally everyone on team - of course most of them do with each other but they showed him several times. Nice to get quick looks behind the scenes like that, I wish we knew more.

Hopefully he'll be playing tomorrow.

They should give Weegar and Matheson a look to replace Mitchell since it is likely that we will have to count on them a lot more next season. Olsen is a good temporary replacement. The final verdict on him is still out IMO

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Did anybody watch the last "Leaving the Den: Panthers on the Road"?

I thought it was funny to see that Guds has a special pregame handshake with literally everyone on team - of course most of them do with each other but they showed him several times. Nice to get quick looks behind the scenes like that, I wish we knew more.

Hopefully he'll be playing tomorrow.

They should give Weegar and Matheson a look to replace Mitchell since it is likely that we will have to count on them a lot more next season. Olsen is a good temporary replacement. The final verdict on him is still out IMO

True, at some point in time the org needs to have a look at what is in the AHL to see what we will do moving forward. I also think this is why the Tom Rowe promotion was done. He knows the AHL kids for sure.

Would not mind giving some of these kids a cup of coffee while we get ready for the postseason, here and in the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad