Movies: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Marvel might be going big...literally with one of the villains in the sequel.

Ego-the-Living-Planet-from-Marvel-Comics.jpg

http://screenrant.com/guardians-of-...dium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Loved the first one. Probably my favourite re-watch of all of the Marvel movies to date.

Must watch movie sequel.

What a great franchise this is.

Acadmus

pastured mod
Jul 22, 2003
Vermont
Kurt Russell as Star Lord's dad would be awesome.

Kurt Russell is a likeable, charismatic, but ultimately hammy actor. Wouldn't really fit in the Marvel Universe for me. I'd accept him in some role if Marvel and Sergio Aragones decided to do a Groo the Wanderer movie.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Kurt Russell is a likeable, charismatic, but ultimately hammy actor. Wouldn't really fit in the Marvel Universe for me. I'd accept him in some role if Marvel and Sergio Aragones decided to do a Groo the Wanderer movie.

Which is why he'd be perfect in GoTG though. It's a fun and hammy franchise.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland

I'd watch that. :nod:

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

How does ham not fit into the MCU?

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth

As far as I'm concerned, Micheal Rooker is pretty hammy as well.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I hope this is true, I always liked Wonder Man.

It will be interesting to see what, if anything, they follow of his history. He starts as a bad guy who reforms if I recall. Worked for Baron Zemo etc. Also see what powers they give him as he is very powerful if after his resurrection and has his Ionic Energy Form.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad