GDT: Group S • May 4 • Sweden 3, Norway 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Sucks with the injuries, but at the same time I think it's good for some players to get some more ice time and a chance to get into it.

Many guys look good out there so it's hard to pick one, but I have to go with Kruger so far.

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Is Landeskog playing injured?
Remember last World Juniors as well, tried to play through it but couldn't continue... he's got no luck when it comes to playing for team sweden

Played all 82 nhl games... bam, first game for sweden HIP injured...

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Sucks with the injuries, but at the same time I think it's good for some players to get some more ice time and a chance to get into it.

Many guys look good out there so it's hard to pick one, but I have to go with Kruger so far.

I heard Ericsson got injured (didn't notice him on the ice, but that's nothing new ;)). What happened? Anything serious?

IAGTTAYM

Dec 15, 2006
They keep talking about the possibility of Berglund if STL goes out, but what about Steen? I don't watch much of blues, so correct me if Im wrong, but I thought Steen>Berglund?

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Is Landeskog playing injured?
Remember last World Juniors as well, tried to play through it but couldn't continue... he's got no luck when it comes to playing for team sweden

Played all 82 nhl games... bam, first game for sweden HIP injured...

Yup, but I think that it will only get better.

DaveH

Oct 9, 2011
They keep talking about the possibility of Berglund if STL goes out, but what about Steen? I don't watch much of blues, so correct me if Im wrong, but I thought Steen>Berglund?

Berglund was great last WC, that is why.

And when it comes to large rink hockey, I'd take Berglund aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad