GDT: Group H • May 6 • Switzerland 3, Belarus 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Nino had a decent game ... he missed a bit strangely the empty net which wasn't that easy since there was a D between him and the goal !!

To me, he played ok.

Who i am worried for is Bezina. I :facepalm: each time he had the puck.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
In my words

Defensive output: great :yo:
Offensive output: Barely inexistent :cry:

I cannot confirm that, of course, he didn't have great chances and wasn't directly involved much, but he did gain many pucks in the offensive zone, he did create much space for Wick/Ambühl and his physical presence in front of the goal is just huge, Switzerland never had a player with such a presence.

And no question on his defensive play, this was great today.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
It doesn't look good for Moser, said Simpson in the interview after the game. :(

Selke37

Bear since 1989
Dec 5, 2011
Bruins World
Nino had a decent game ... he missed a bit strangely the empty net which wasn't that easy since there was a D between him and the goal !!

To me, he played ok.

Who i am worried for is Bezina. I :facepalm: each time he had the puck.

Agree - Bezina is a weak link. Would love to have Josi onboard ;). Watch out for Brunner - guy had an awsome Season and is looking to join a NHL Team this summer. Best player today

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Graborenko played almost 20 minutes today. He looked aright the one game I seen from him. But really is he a better choice than the older Gotovets or Yevenko? I would like to see Yevenko get a shot personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad