GDT: Group H • May 6 • France 6, Kazakhstan 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
They are borderline khl players or 4th line checkers,nothing special really

Indeed. All the useful players aren't in the tournament for one reason or another. Bokhin, Semenov, Antropov, etc.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Game has sodl very good because of prices.. Sure I hope there is protest, but I hope theres some families just coming for fun as the price is low.. To eat some sausage and watch some exotic hockey (that can be entertaining because the teams can be moderately even) at arena :)
Is SM-liiga exotic? Or the KHL?

I'm usually rooting for Finland, but I'd love to see you get burned in the game against France, just to bring your arrogance/ignorance down a notch.

Mara

May 10, 2011
Is SM-liiga exotic? Or the KHL?

I'm usually rooting for Finland, but I'd love to see you get burned in the game against France, just to bring your arrogance/ignorance down a notch.

I think he just meant that the hockey is exotic from a Finnish point of view. There aren't that many French or Kazakh players in Finland.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
I think he just meant that the hockey is exotic from a Finnish point of view. There aren't that many French or Kazakh players in Finland.
France has more SM-liiga players on their roster (Bertrand was amongst the leading scorers in Lukko btw) than Russia, Norway, Germany, Latvia, Switzerland or Belarus. :) Are they all exotic teams then?

Mara

May 10, 2011
France has more SM-liiga players on their roster (Bertrand was amongst the leading scorers in Lukko btw) than Russia, Norway, Germany, Latvia, Switzerland or Belarus. :) Are they all exotic teams then?

Not exactly top, he was number 9 or 10. Still, a good season for him. Russia, Germany, Latvia, Switzerland and Belarus just feel like regular hockey countries to me, France, Norway and Kazakhstan have this fresh feeling to them in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad