wno.gif
|Jon Kilian
wde.gif
|Stefan Schulz

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
In this game there is a planned protest by fans against the high ticket prices. Let's see if anything will be seen from tv or will the Finnish Hockey Godfather Kummola black it out.

This game's tickets costs beginning with 37 eur (Highest 56 eur) so fans will come when the prices are moderate...so far selling looks good but we'll see how many comes to the arena at 12:15 local time.

Go France!

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
In this game there is a planned protest by fans against the high ticket prices. Let's see if anything will be seen from tv or will the Finnish Hockey Godfather Kummola black it out.
Well luckily they will still have their voices and hopefully will use them.

But whatever happens, hopefully we will also see an entertaining game and have a good atmosphere

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Game has sodl very good because of prices.. Sure I hope there is protest, but I hope theres some families just coming for fun as the price is low.. To eat some sausage and watch some exotic hockey (that can be entertaining because the teams can be moderately even) at arena :)

I hope kummola would see that if he lowers the prices of non-finland games, he will earn good atmosphere to all games as Finland is full of hockey fans. But when games like Belarus - France cost 70e at lowest, its no suprise its empty.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
How are they protesting? Is no one going to show up?

A large group of Finnish hockey fans are going to show up. They're going to be yelling slogans etc. to protest high ticket prices in WC 2012, hoping next year the tickets will be cheaper. And of course, they are going to root and chant for the teams in this game. The point of the protest is that with lower ticket prices people will show up to watch some hockey.

NicolasH

Feb 9, 2008
Rouen (France)
Just came home after partying the whole night. Sitting on the sofa with the breakfast and my computer on my knees, looking at the TV. Hope team France is in a better shape than me and didn't Radulov'ed. :)

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
A large group of Finnish hockey fans are going to show up. They're going to be yelling slogans etc. to protest high ticket prices in WC 2012, hoping next year the tickets will be cheaper. And of course, they are going to root and chant for the teams in this game. The point of the protest is that with lower ticket prices people will show up to watch some hockey.
That's good then. It'd be a shame for the French and Kazakhstani if no one came. Still, the good seats for this game are $73 CAD. Ridiculous.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Just came home after partying the whole night. Sitting on the sofa with the breakfast and my computer on my knees, looking at the TV. Hope team France is in a better shape than me and didn't Radulov'ed. :)
Still drunk or is the hangover starting to kick in? :D

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
That's good then. It'd be a shame for the French and Kazakhstani if no one came. Still, the good seats for this game are $73 CAD. Ridiculous.

Agreed.

Hopefully it will be a good game. Kazakstan will take this 3-1.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Finnish reporter Esko Seppänen comments that banners with negative criticism against Organizers have taken off from the fans in this game... North Korea style in Finnish Ice Hockey Federation :laugh: :rant: and why is the camera showing so little the attendance...!? wonder why...

France is destroying Borat's land.

edit. 3-1

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
Finnish reporter Esko Seppänen comments that banners with negative criticism against Organizers have taken off from the fans in this game... North Korea style in Finnish Ice Hockey Federation :laugh: :rant:

France is destroying Borat's land.
Whatever. The message has been sent anyways. The hockey world knows how badly the FIHF and the SIHA have ****ed things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad