GDT: Group H • May 4 • Canada 3, Slovakia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf

Apr 25, 2012
Bleh. 7 a.m. viewing time. I'd really like to see it, but I don't want to see it enough to wake up at 7 on a day off.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
could mean that Vujtek hasn't big hopes to get points from this game.

Sounds like you guys aren't too confident in your goaltending situation. However, I don't doubt that Slovakia's skilled players should be able to put up a few goals on Canada's mediocre defence core. It will eventually cost them the tournament.

Fulcrum

I'll be watching to see if Slovaks can pull off an upset. I think this is the closest match-up of the day.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Let's hope Burrows and the oil boys work out well

School's done, so I'll stay up all night and play NHL 12 and grab some timmy's in the morn and watch this

Oh to be young again. I used to do this all the time and enjoy doing it, now I want to cry at the thought of it. I had to hit the hay early to make sure I wasn't a zombie this morning.

Hopefully Burrows and the kids click for a few this morning.

Go Canada! :yo:

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Too hard to guess what Canada's attitude is for this game and for that reason the result of the game. I guess they got enough young players to be motivated and not underestimate.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Do we still live in a world where team Slovakia is one of the teams that can beat any team in the tournament?

I think yes, so Canada cannot just go surfing totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad