GDT: Group B • Feb. 13 • Canada vs. Norway • Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Bad goal or not, Price has been solid. Don't hate on him

He's been okay, but it would be nice for a Canadian goalie to be able to finish with a shutout when the other team gets ~10 shots on net. The goal allowed was mostly on him for that indecisiveness behind his net, but it's hard to get into a game when you're facing such little rubber.

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
LMAO, one game for a group of guys who have no chemistry built (and they are winning) and Canadian fans already writing them off and moaning about play.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
How the **** was that not interference on Crosby? The Norwegian literally had his hands up on Crosby, pushing him back after he chipped it in the zone.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
He's hardly been tested, and when he was he let it in.

What a shock

I'm guessing you have a bad memory. Do you not remember those two saves he made in the first on the pk.

Rask have up 4 to Austria I don't see their fans clamoring to get him out of the net

PensFreak

Jun 5, 2007
How the **** was that not interference on Crosby? The Norwegian literally had his hands up on Crosby, pushing him back after he chipped it in the zone.

Welcome to a Pens' fans' life.

Seriously though, I think Sid has looked awesome. Nearly had that tip earlier off that play from Keith.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
Imagine Duchene - Crosby - MacKinnon eventually. Mac is young, but imagine Crosby jsut feeding these two and watching them speed past everyone.

I still think bringing Kunitz was a mistake...

luki here

Jan 30, 2011
Vienna
these terrible german commentators i have to listen too have not mentioned half of the canadian players even once. They just ignore half the team. So clueless these boys.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
2yni7id.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad