GDT: Group B • Dec. 30 • Canada 2, United States 1 • Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I'm impressed with how much hate Jones have developed in Canadian fans. I like him even more already.

Best part is if one of their teams winds up drafting him you will never hear a negative thing about him from half the fans pretending he is garbage right now. He will be a saint that can do no wrong.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Okay, poster made a mistake. Get over it. As Brayden Schenn said, #relax

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
About that brutal penalty, I think it's the "even-up" mentality that the refs have.

Subban was good. I still think that Canada was sloppy with the puck; it needs improvement. What's with so many players falling in this tournament?

I'm really impressed with Reilly... Give this man more ice-time (especially on the PP), and Murphy on the bench.

Exactly!!! If Rielly had a better partner he would look a lot better, ******* honestly I can't understand these pairings at all.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Best part is if one of their teams winds up drafting him you will never hear a negative thing about him from half the fans pretending he is garbage right now. He will be a saint that can do no wrong.

This feels like a fabricated "the world is against us" thing. i think the kid is great. TSN has been talking him up. I don't see anyone hating on him, really.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen

Please be the Leafs

Please be the Leafs

Please be the Leafs

Please be the Leafs

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Maybe Housley will actually change some of the lines and pairings finally. A guy can dream right?

Doubtful, USA seems to give players a role and keep them there forever(see Zucker point per game goal scorer in NCAA and now AHL, 3rd line checker on USA).

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
that wrist shot is not even fair for this tourney

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Gibson was very good. Breakaway stop on Drouin and glove save on Schieflie were amazing. If US comes back in this game, those saves will be looked upon as game savers for sure.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
I saw Grimaldi and Galchenyuk on a line together for a bit. Tough to see on the internet stream.

You saw right.

I agree that Murphy is an absolute thrash to watch...it disgusts me. Should have let Pouliot make the team. Chemistry with Wotherspoon and Rattie at least..not a relationship with the head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad