GDT: Group B • Dec. 26 • Finland 1, Canada 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulcrum

Finland will not win this tournament if they don't show character and change the flow of this game..

petr86

Oct 9, 2010
Praha
I am disappointed by the lack of resistance by Finns. Also, Jenner is awesome, Granlund is awesome, eurosport is awful and I got really drunk. And hey, be nice to each other for gods sake, some of you are arguing like babies. :partytime:

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006
Huberdeau scored since he was able to walk right in because the Finnish D were down low trying to cover Stone in the slot :handclap:

space321

May 11, 2011
Just pull Gibson after this one lol, poor kids left out to dry by the (lack of) defence.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Look at our coach... :facepalm:

Sorry, I have no idea who the Finnish coach is.

I just think it's weird to see them swaying away from what's working. They start getting some scoring chances by funnelling everything to the net, and instead of continuing with it, the next time they are out they try to dance around everyone.

Like I said earlier though, I seriously think they need a banger type on that Granlund-Pulkkinen line to get the puck for them.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Beacause anything worst than a 0.00 GAA is unacceptable

Come off it. Visentin has been garbage. He puts himself out of position often and goes down early. The criticisms directed toward him are totally justified.

How can someone call that hit clean? It's not clean by todays NHL rules, and it's not clean by international rules. Is it clean by CHL rules? Prison rules?

What was dirty about it? I didn't see any targeting of the head but the replay I saw didn't have a good angle to really see.

These celebrations are embarrassing. 4-1 in a round robin game and kids are knee dropping then jumping into the glass.

Welcome to 2011.

Seriously? You're giving these KIDS crap for celebrating when they score? It's an emotional game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad