GDT: Group B • Dec. 26 • Finland 1, Canada 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muuri

Nov 14, 2009
I actually think Helminen might be a good coach, sure i would have liked to see Teravainen and Mustonen in the team but Raipe seems like a guy who the team wants to play for and show him what they can do and they listen to him carefully.

He could be a good coach but still very risky choice for the head coach considering he has only few years of experience.

Gibson to start for Finland. Good choice. http://www.leijonat.fi/index.php/ma...ten-leijonien-kentaelliset-kanada-peliin.html

Last edited:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
It's interesting that these two choosed to meet in exho just days before the premiere. Not that I think there is any bad blood from that game, but it makes this kind of a continuation. Heck of a first game.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

As a Canadian I am going to try and watch this tournament and, for a change, enjoy it...

No stress. No getting upset. It is just a game.

GO CANADA GO!!!!

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

TSN and Canadian fans are the best thing to ever happen to this tournament.

:)

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
As a Canadian I am going to try and watch this tournament and, for a change, enjoy it...

No stress. No getting upset. It is just a game.

GO CANADA GO!!!!

I like this post...after all were just the fans, they are the ones actually playing the game at this level. They all have a future in this game, if they lose today it's because Finland just played better on this day. Awesome tourney, I'm going to be watching as much as i can. Can't wait. Just a few more hours.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
It is risky but if Visentin gets his confidence back. It's better to have 2 goalies going than 1. I'm sure if he lets in a softie or 2 he'll be yanked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad