GDT: Group A - May 13 - Switzerland vs Sweden

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Hehe, really? Are they that close? I could always guess, indeed, but you never know if it's true. ;)

No official word on Josi&Fiala yet. They both said on arriving that they'd be ready to play but it's up to the coach to decide.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Hehe, really? Are they that close? I could always guess, indeed, but you never know if it's true. ;)

No official word on Josi&Fiala yet. They both said on arriving that they'd be ready to play but it's up to the coach to decide.
Compared to the other nordic languages swedish is a lot more influenced by german than danish or norwegian due to the hanseatic leauge. But no, they’re still not really that close.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Ek47, what you think. Is Pettersson playing today?
Atleast for this game I think so, for powerplays and whatnot, since Arvy and Hörnqvist might be jetlagged.

Just read Nyqvist is sick he’ll definetely play now.

DDRhockey

Hockeyfan since 1986
Oct 11, 2017
Atleast for this game I think so, for powerplays and whatnot, since Arvy and Hörnqvist might be jetlagged.

Just read Nyqvist is sick he’ll definetely play now.
Just read that pettersson plays with backlund and hörnqvist because nyqvist is sick.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Seems like Arvi will play with Kempe and DLR this game?

Edit: And Andersson is an extra instead of Everberg for some reason.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Also, I think the lines for this game confirms our top 9 will be(first two lines interchangable):

Janmark-Ziba-Rakell
Forsberg-Kempe-Arvi
Nyquist-Backlund-Hörnqvist

mosare

Dec 19, 2013
The swiss maybe with the best team they ever had. And all of the 6 nhler are very young too and already etablished in the nhl. Could be a very good match.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad