Grit and Bear It Podcast

The Hockey Podcast Network

Mar 8, 2021
www.thehockeypodcastnetwork.com

It's a seat of your pants, emergency podcast, The Bears played a Wed night game against the Syracuse Crunch, first time playing them since 2019 and it was interesting.

Then, I talk about the Chicago Blackhawks Sexual Assault Scandal, as new details emerge over the past 48 hours as I go over this horrible incident and my thoughts on it , WARNING EXPLICIT TALK

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Last edited by a moderator:

Mar 8, 2021

Hey everybody, Happy November as we head into the hockey holiday season and doing show I brought in a special returning the yinzer Urinating Tree himself.

Recorded by on October 21st, we discuss a variety of topic, the NHL season starting, Seattle Kraken, the plight of the Penguins and so much more!

Please check out his Youtube channel of the same name and sub to this hockey podcast

Presented by The Hockey Podcast Network

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Its time for The Friday Faceoff after taking a week off for personal reasons, which will be explained.

I recap Bears last weekend series against the Cleveland Monsters and how we won the weekend, sort of,

Jack Eichel to Vegas and my thoughts on said trade

Then, its the Friday Faceoff as we go around the AHL and give you my picks and notes on select games.

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Another Eppy of the Grit and Bear It podcast, it's Hershey's first 3 in 3 of the season which takes us to Western Mass on a Friday to take on the East Best T-Birds! Then, back on for our 1st match-up with the Providence Bruins and their new uniforms (oh I will get to those!)

Finally on a Sunday, we have a rematch with Springfield T-Birds with some flaws and concerns come to the forefront as the young season develops.

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

It's Time for another edition of the Friday Face-off on the Grit and Bear It Podcast

We start with a Recap of Bears vs Phantoms on a wed, night , Bears see some last minute callups and try to fill up some roster spots against the I-78 rivals

I rant about some Hershey shortcomings

Caption Contest

Then its the Friday Face-off as we go around the AHL and preview this weekends action!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week';s episode of The Grit and Bear It Podcast< The Bears have a heck of a weekend, a Up and Down game against the Syracuse Crunch that leads to a very stressful game in Upstate NY.

Then a Sunday afternoon game against Charlotte with disastrous results, which leads me to rant and rave about our problems, again!

Like, Share and Sub

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's Grit and Bear It Podcast: It's a 2 Step weekend for the Chocolate and White!

First, we travel to (ugh) Hartford to battle the Wolfpack where things were good unit the 3rd period, and dumb penalties continue to get the Bears.

On Sunday, it was a special night as Hershey celebrates for the first time in 2 years Hockey Fights Cancer night along with the return of Post-Game Jersey Auctions, oh and we played the Charlottle Checkers too.

Take a listen as you prep for Thanksgiving week, part of The Hockey Podcast Network

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

The Hershey Bears and I are back from an unfortunate COVID hiatus, time to get back on that horse!

The Boys returned to face our 81 rivals up north in a spirted but boring at times Saturday affair, and then we faced out first Canadian opponent in Le Rocket de Laval.

Glad to be back, mostly recovered, like share and sub!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week episode of The Grit and Bear It Podcast, The Bears have their first Three games in 3 nights in quite some time: we go to Western Mass. where we take on a depleted Thunderbirds. Then, we come back home to face out 1-81 rival in blowout fashion, we close out the weekend with the oldest rivalry in the AHL Hershey vs Rochester.

Like, Share and Sub wherever you get your podcasts

Presented by the Hockey Podcast Network.

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

The Bears are back from the Holidays, and I am too in this MEGACAST, Bears struggle with COVID along with the NHL and World Juniors. After Xmas break the boys go up to face their rivals in WBS and continue said rivalry the following Wednesday.

After a slight New Year's break, we face for the 1st time, the Bridgeport...ugh Islanders, I reset my take on the name change and recap our first of 3 meetings with the Ugh, Islanders. So much content packed into this near hour-long podcast, so let's do that hockey!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

A bonus bite size episode of the Grit and Bear It podcast, as I recap the no good, terrible, really bad week of the World Juniors. Which started in controversy and ended in cancellation.

So, let's recap as much as an overactive mind can and have some fun along the way, maybe a laugh or 2.

Part of The Hockey Podcast Network

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's episode of Grit and Bear It Podcast

First off, NEW LOGO thanks to Logohog for the great image!

The Bears travel to upstate NY to take on the Syracuse Crunch, proud affiliate of the Tampa Bay Lightning and it turns into a tough gritty game.

Then we come back home for a double dip once again against the WBS Baby Pens, can we go 7-0 against them or will the Black and Gold get a win on a winter weekend?!

Also, we go around the division to wrap up the show!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

We are back for another week of The Friday faceoff as we recap against the Bridgeport.....ugh, Islanders

Can the Bears get their 4 in a row or will it be a Pesky Islanders win?

Then, the Friday Faceoff as we go around the AHL this weekend, packed with hockey and some football, BUT MOSTLY HOCKEY!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's show, we get a visit from a Canada in the Toronto Marlies, affiliate of the Toronto Maple Leafs, how will the Bears handle another North opponent?

I tackle some schedule rumors for next season

Then it's back to WBS for are 8th game vs the Baby Pens, can the boys make it 8 in a row vs their rivals up 81?

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

It's the Friday Faceoff #10, how did we ever make it to 10?!

With no mid-week Bears hockey, I got to get creative and talk about All Stars!

The ECHL All Star Game and my suggestions to improve the NHL ASG

Then it's the Friday Faceoff as we preview this weekend's AHL action with my picks, insight and humor along the way!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

It's a special episode of The Grit and Bear It Podcast as we celebrate the return of the Teddy Bear Toss! Thousands of Teddies were tossed as I recap all the action from an emotional Saturday night

Then Hartford returns the favor for a Sunday afternoon rematch, and I discuss the possible future of Zach Fucale and his recent backslide.

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's show of the Grit and Bear It podcast I talk about some tech issues I had, then into the Hockey as the Bears take on the Bridgeport Islanders in a slopy Saturday night tilt.

We head to Allentown to take on our rivals in the Phantoms

More issues with Zach Fucale and a Division round, look ahead into February

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

On this week's show, its time of the season to hit the road and have some roadies, ie ROAD TRIP!

But before we pack our bags and I recap Hershey vs Hartford last wed night!

Then, we head norse by norsewest to Northeast Ohio to take on the Cleveland Monsters, a place where Hershey hasn't own since 2013!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

It's a Special Episode of Grit and Bear It podcast as I bring on Corey Swartz of Bears Hockey Nation and FPH, as we talk about Hershey Bears at the sort halfway point of the season.

We give out HALF season awards

MVP, LVP, Unsung Hero and The Joel Rechliez Memorial Award

All that and much, much more in this MEGA CAST!

Grit and Bear It Podcast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad