Grieving red wings fan

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Some of you may know me mostly through my off the deep-end personality in regards to the direction of the team and Holland's strategy.

I am and always will be a red wings fan. Its been a really tough 10 years for me. I see councilors on occasion and most of them tell me they don't know how I made it. I think complaining about the red wings has been somewhat of an outlet for me so I apologize to the bright and dedicated members of this board for being over the top at times.

2 weeks ago the love of my life fell from a second story fire escape while having a smoke. She didn't make it. I have been surrounded by friends and family with overwhelming support, with time I will be okay. I just wanted to share some of the man behind the personality in rough times. She had a temper that could melt your soul, and a smile that could melt your heart. I will forever miss her. She used to laugh at me when she saw me on my laptop during a game. "*****ing about the wings again?" "Someone's got to babe, someone's got to." Love you guys, bleeding Red...

2w3oow8.jpg

245kh06.jpg

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
Sorry to hear that man, better times ahead!

Also, I have used your screen name in reference to LCA outside of this forum. It's great.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I don't know what to say, man. I'm so sorry.

It's important we remember that community is what makes this board tick. Thank you for reminding me of that. And I'll be here to rant about the Wings with you all season.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Oh man. That is so tragic. Terrible. I feel for you.

Sometimes it's easy to forget we're all humans behind the screens. I wish you all the best. Sounds like she was a great woman.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
Jesus man

So sorry to hear

That awful

Don't worry, when the time is right and you feel up to it, your venting here will always be welcome and appreciated

Take care of yourself

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
It's very courageous of you to open up and share with us. It's heartbreaking to hear, but I wish you the best of times ahead. Hopefully the Wings and this board can bring you some continued joy.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Wow,I'm really sorry,dude. Wish I had words to help you for even the briefest of moments. I just hope that as each day passes the pain dulls just a little more.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
We may not always act like it, but we're a community of armchair GM's who all want the same thing. For this team to win stanley cups. How that's done is always the subject of debate.

I'm very sorry for your loss, I can't imagine. But we're all here for you, mate.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Sorry for your loss, my condolences. Our on ice team may be bad, but we've got a good team right here.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Very sorry to hear about your huge loss. Thank you for sharing your story, in this difficult time. My thoughts are with you and your family.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
I am very sorry. I know you will NEVER forget. As time passes it gets easier realizing the happiness you had together and that love is eternal. You have to live great for her. I truly believe that in some place, some dimension you two will meet again. Infinite love brother!

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Woah, I'm sorry dude. That's tragic and I don't know what to say. You're a valuable member of this community and I'm happy to have you here. I'll be *****ing about the Wings with you.

For what it's worth, it'll get easier. I'm so very sorry. I really do feel for you. I'm so sorry

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad