GDT: **Grey Cup Sunday** Stamps vs Redblacks

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Here we go ladies and gents! Best of luck to the Stamps and hoping for an injury free game for both teams.

GO STAMPS GO!!

0FD246C4-7C47-4A4E-9C56-47C69BBEACEF.jpeg

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Mitchell had like 20 seconds to make a longer pass to get a 1st down and all.he can find is Jackson for a dump pass of 4 yards. Come on Bo!

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
They could sound a litle more excited for goodness sakes. Chris Cuthbert's voice is so damn boring.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Seriously though, I don't mind Chris but there is like a max 10% deviation in his voice no matter what happens lol.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Why do we have the Grey Cup so late in the year? It looks brutally cold there in Edmonton tonight. Field conditions are awful too.
I for one would no problem at all starting the season 3 weeks earlier so the Cup could be played on the 1st Sunday in November.
The regular season would then start the end of May, beginning of June.

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
I swear Alyssa Cara is singing the same song over and over, they all sound the same. As for the game, I have no idea about CFL but go Stamps go (despite living in Ottawa only moved here 6 weeks ago from Calgary)

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I swear Alyssa Cara is singing the same song over and over, they all sound the same. As for the game, I have no idea about CFL but go Stamps go (despite living in Ottawa only moved here 6 weeks ago from Calgary)

It actually sounds decent for really singing. Definitely not lip-syncing. It's not The Who, but it wasn't awful either.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Why do we have the Grey Cup so late in the year? It looks brutally cold there in Edmonton tonight. Field conditions are awful too.
I for one would no problem at all starting the season 3 weeks earlier so the Cup could be played on the 1st Sunday in November.
There’s something to be said though that viewership would be horrendous if game fell on the same day/time windows as Stanley Cup playoff games. I have a feeling that’s a reason it’s the way it is.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West

This should have been solved a century ago lol. Seriously. The game should be moved forward by a month at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00