OT: Greatest Game(s) You've Watched

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Watching some of these old highlights, I really miss guys like Langkow, Regehr, and Yelle.

Looking back on those teams, Huselius has probably been one of the most skilled guys we've had on the team in the last decade. Our team never really has had that great stick handler... until now with Johnny Hockey :yo:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I've been to 7 NHL games and this was my favourite:

2013-2014 NHL Season Opener against the Washington Capitals. Flames had a 4-1 lead but lost 5-4 in the shootout. :(

I'm 1-6 when it comes to Flames games :(

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012

2013-2014 NHL Season Opener against the Washington Capitals. Flames had a 4-1 lead but lost 5-4 in the shootout. :(

So you can't go to home games, and I cannot watch games on TV without toaster strudels.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
So you can't go to home games, and I cannot watch games on TV without toaster strudels.

I've been to a few home games, but yeah no, not really. That's what happens when you live in Southern Ontario :laugh:

edit: forgot to mention, I've been to two Flyers games, too.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

I remember that one, TFG. I watched the first part of the game, then I had to go teach a class full of Canucks fans. I was taunting them about how we were up 4-1 when I walked in, then those ****ers started chirping me as they monitored the game on their phones. I had my jersey on and everything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad