greatest denis savard highlights

Discussion in 'The History of Hockey' started by dkdex, Apr 20, 2007.

1. dkdex

dkdex Registered User

i am a hawk fanatic savard was is and always will be the human highlight reel,please anyone who has a clip highlight or other clip of the fantastic denis savard please help me im searching for the clips and goals this great man provided for me and my hockeynuts this should be a sticky,denis savard rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:handclap: :teach: :yo:

2. OLYMPIA STADIUM

OLYMPIA STADIUM Registered User

UNEMPLOYED
    Home Page:
    There was nothing like watching Denis Savard at the old chicago stadium when he was a blackhawk.

3. dkdex

dkdex Registered User

amen bro ,but wheres the highlights,a great man with no highlights,he was a human highlight reel unto himself,and spinoramas dont count,hes the best skater ever,just hope some rubs off on the kids in the hawks system,man canadien teams almost had a rebellion when they took l.robinson of course we hawks loved it the habs won cups,still savard was and is a highlight reel any clips i can show m:handclap: y son will be greatly appreciated savard was [email protected]

4. Stonefly

Stonefly Registered User

Savard is one of my all time favourites. An incredible talent. But you're right, hard to find any video of him. This clip has quite possibly the best individual effort goal ever. It made #1 on this list too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LvTbQ8kpuE

#66 Registered User

Home Page:
    Yup. One of my favorites too. The guy was just magic on his best nights. Does any one else remember him being downright nasty with the stick? Still just an awesome player and I loved seeing him finally lift the Cup. Its also great to see him back with the Hawks.

6. ered7

ered7 Registered User

7. jiggs 10

jiggs 10 Registered User

Home Page:
    I've never seen a better one-on-one player in 39 years of watching hockey than this guy! Way better than Lemieux, Gretzky, or even Orr. No one could just go through players like pylons like Savard! The Greatest stickhandler to this time of all-time, bar none!