Great Store`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I bought 30 Vest`s from Boscov`s today. The patron`s were heckling me, Why do u need so many Vest`s. There is nothing wrong with looking good. They all dressed like Slob`s too. And u cant argue with Boscov`s`s great price`s `n` great Selection. I Want to look Sharp for my annual Helicopter race against my Beleaguered son Berry Hernández. He just got out of foot surgery but i will not go easy on him. I Have never lost this race and i never will. :clap:

Reactions: Ceremony

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Believe it or not i was in a Bowflex® commercial back in the 90`s, we sold over a million unit`s at Sear`s. The money was nice but it was all about getting American`s #Swole for me. Did u know u can get a bran new refrigerama @ Sear`s for only $999, they have all kind`s of appliance`s. I Alway`s take the kid`s there for birthday party`s, we go absolutely wild in the Sporting good`s section. If the employee`s get mad u can alway`s just take a dump on the flore and then leave, that is what i call a Win-Win. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Blowout sale at Boscov`s, they accidentally ordered to much Merchandise, now they are blowing everything out. :yo: 75% off Treadmill`s, i don`t need the cardio, I just lift wait`s faster. :laugh: But that is a great deal for u fat slob`s out there. I am headed over there this afterNoon with my boy`s Glitter Ramsay & Captain Zest, Boy`s nite out!!! :biglaugh::handclap::yo: We like to roller skate around the store, U can get around so much faster. :yo::yo::yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
We had a great time at Boscov`s® yesterday. We got cold cut`s from there Deli. We Roller skated around the lobby. We smoke`d a couple pack`s of cigarette`s, nothing wrong with that. We Hit on all the chick`s, lot of Hot babe`s @ Boscov`s®. :yo: We shoplifted a bran new P.S.5. :yo: Afterword`s, we Celebrated with Aunt Anne`s Pretzel`s. :clap: HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY FROM BOSCOV`S®. :clap:

Reactions: MMC and Ceremony

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I just took a massive Dump in the middle of the Flore at Boscov`s®. I am beating my Chest like a Silverback Guerilla. :yo: The employee is staring @ me `n` yelling at me to Leave, there is nothing they can do. I am the King of Boscov`s®. :yo::yo::yo:

king-kong-chest-pound.gif

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Smoking Cigarette`s with the boy`s at Boscov`s®. :yo: My buddy Jack Pepsi smoke`d 6 pack`s today, a new Boscov`s® record. :yo: And think of all the health benefit`s. They use to live to be 6, 7, 8, 9 hundred year`s old in the Bible. That was before Big Pharma started spreading lie`s about cigarette`s. So i alway`s smoke a couple pack`s a day at Boscov`s®, the "Chick`s" Dig it as well.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My buddy Gordon Mapquest is a piece of Shit. I Invited him to go Roller skating at Boscov`s® today `n` he stood me up. So i set his house on fire, $50k in damage`s. :yo: Another couple of minute`s `n` the hole building would of been gone. We are alway`s playing epic prank`s on each other, he still doesn`t know wat i did with Mrs. Mapquest last time. :yo::biglaugh::naughty:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I just bought a 50 carrot Diamond ring for my girlfriend Chanelle from Boscov`s®, she will be over the Moon. Jame`s will definitely be getting some action 2nite. :yo: And get this, i didn`t pay a Dime. I Simply put it on my Boscov`s® Reward`s® card, buy now, pay Later. We will see about that. But i also got in a quick workout on there Nautilus® Bowflex® machine in the sporting good`s Section, Boscov`s® is my personal gym. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
We only get one shot at this Life. I do not want to look back when I am 98, 99 year`s old and think i did not spend enough time at Boscov`s®. Montel William`s was at Boscov`s® today demonstrating the Revolutionary new Nutribullet food processing system. These are priceless memory`s. We only get so many year`s, make them count at Boscov`s®. :clap:

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Word on the street is that Boscov’s just received a shipment of new exercise bikes. You should beat the rush and go get the one that best fits you soon.

61FC72C7-822A-4C75-8130-9304C5A7F84A.gif

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The Signature Boscov`s® Wild Wing`s are back for a limited time only. Tossed in Sauce. :yo: These baby`s will have u shitting liquid for month`s, i had to get Skin Graph`s last time. :yo: 9 Wing`s for just $9.99. :yo: Each Wing come`s with a blessing from our Lord & Savior Gosh Christ, if u eat these wing`s u will literally go 2 heaven!!! :yo::amazed::handclap:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
The Signature Boscov`s® Wild Wing`s are back for a limited time only. Tossed in Sauce. :yo: These baby`s will have u shitting liquid for month`s, i had to get Skin Graph`s last time. :yo: 9 Wing`s for just $9.99. :yo: Each Wing come`s with a blessing from our Lord & Savior Gosh Christ, if u eat these wing`s u will literally go 2 heaven!!! :yo::amazed::handclap:

I hope a bone gets stuck in your throat…

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am literally Hooking up with Chick`s at Boscov`s. There are so many hot Chick`s at Boscov`s. This one chick saw me Strutting around in my Crocodile`s & Lost her mind. Big J is alway`s on the prowl. :yo: A Employee literally gave me "The Finger", I Ain`t worrald. There just jealous that i am getting all the Chick`s. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad