Great Store`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Boscov`s, Best Buy, Circuit City, these are all great Store`s. How about Capital Shopper. My buddy Gary Cucumber is actually a Circuit City rep, we went their the other day. So i hollered out Yo Q (we call him Q for short), & he helped set me up with a new Verizon plan, it was either Sprint or Nextel, great plan`s by the way. I will alway`s remember Value City. What ever happen`d to some of these Store`s, they were all great S`t`or`e`s. I could shop around for hour`s, i picked up a couple Laundry basket`s the other day. & Were else can u get those other than Sear`s, another Great store. :clap::clap::clap:

GOSH BLESS STORE`S :clap::clap::clap:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Nobody likes you.

Agreed.

nvlbLRjsXJ4lVsRIYpUuoco1Wjc=.gif

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
We Went to the mall. We were shopping around all the S`tore`s. We played Bolley-Ball in the Fewd court. The Fan`s were Hooting & Hollering. Security even join`d in our game. :biglaugh: Afterward`s, We shoplifted at Boscov`s, 100% off Sale!! :biglaugh::handclap::yo: It was a beautiful day at the Mall. :clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: Ceremony

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Proper Lifting Technique
  • Keep a wide base of support. ...
  • Squat down, bending at the hips and knees only. ...
  • Keep good posture. ...
  • Slowly lift by straightening your hips and knees (not your back). ...
  • Hold the load as close to your body as possible, at the level of your belly button.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Making Move`s. I am in a Long Distance relationship with my Great Great Grand Neighbor Diana Ferguson. So today i went to Kay Jeweler`s, great store, & Bought her a Bran new Diamond Ring. This will finally Seal the Deal, `n` it was only made possible thank`s 2 S`tore`s. :clap:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
How to Peel a Hard Boiled Egg

Crackle the egg all over by tapping it on your counter.

2. Roll the egg gently between your hands to loosen the shell.

3. Peel the egg starting at the large end. If you hold the egg under cold running water or dip it in a bowl of water this will help remove the shell

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I got into a Screaming match with a Boscov`s representative, Happy new Year`s from Boscov`s. I was shoplifting a few sweater`s `n` some old Hag told me to put them back. "Blow it out your ass," Jiminy Cricket fumed. She threating`d 2 call the cop`s, i simply Ran out of there with the sweater`s. I will be back tomorrow, they have a beautiful Selection of Scarf`s & Sandle`s. Happy New Year`s from Boscov`s. :clap::clap::clap:

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021

3. Peel the egg starting at the large end. If you hold the egg under cold running water or dip it in a bowl of water this will help remove the shell
This was actually helpful, my kid likes hard boiled eggs with salt on them. Thanks homie.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB

I've been doing it wrong for years!

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Spoke with an Boscov`s Sale`s Associate today. They were saying Boscov`s is doing record sale`s lately. They were saying to come back on Saturday, they were saying there will be an Huge blowout sale. They were saying they have had issue`s with Shoplifting lately, i wonder why the hell why. :biglaugh: They were saying Boscov`s is competing with J.C. Penny & Sear`s to be the Number 1 store. They were saying Boscov`s will be adding an all new Buffalo Wild Wing`s to their menu, to enhance the Customer experience. They were saying to come try the all new Boscov`s Buffalo Wild Wing`s with Bespoke dipping sauce when they debut this spring, Only at Boscov`s. :yo::yo::yo:

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
What is the best way to cut a pomegranate?

Method
  1. Make a thin slice on the bottom of the pomegranate
  2. Cut and remove the crown of the pomegranate
  3. Make shallow, vertical cuts on the outside of the pomegranate
  4. Pry open the pomegranate
  5. Pry the seeds away from the peel and membranes
  6. Enjoy

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021

Method
  6. Enjoy
Looooovvveee pomegranates. So damn addictive.

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Method
  6. Enjoy

I love the fact that this step is included! :laugh: :nod:

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Dollar Dog Night at Boscov`s. Authentic Ballpark Frank`s. And these are some Thick, Juicy Franklin`s. Boscov`s is once again raising the bar with these Franklin`s. Where else can u get a deal like that. Great deal.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
What happens if you eat 100 hot dogs?

To give you an idea, you'd be getting 2000% of your daily recommended salt intake. Almost 100 times more saturated fat than you should. This could raise your cholesterol levels and increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
What happens if you eat 100 hot dogs?

To give you an idea, you'd be getting 2000% of your daily recommended salt intake. Almost 100 times more saturated fat than you should. This could raise your cholesterol levels and increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.

Reminds me of the “1000 Ways To Die” segment with the chick who would get [REDACTED] by having people [REDACTED] on her and the competitive hot-dog eating guy she meets meats (??) after a contest….

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
We are going to Boscov`s today. Afterward`s, we are going to Barne`s `n` Noble`s. Afterward`s, we are going to Aunt Anne`s. Afterward`s, we are going to Footlocker. Now i am an old man now. So my toenail`s aren`t what they use to be, they are rancid, Yellow, `n` Disgustin`g. But they have a great crew over at Footlocker, they make u feel right at home. But it all start`s with Boscov`s, my buddy Gary Woodward got me an $100 Gift Certificate. Let the Big Dog Eat. :yo:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
We are going to Boscov`s today. Afterward`s, we are going to Barne`s `n` Noble`s. Afterward`s, we are going to Aunt Anne`s. Afterward`s, we are going to Footlocker. Now i am an old man now. So my toenail`s aren`t what they use to be, they are rancid, Yellow, `n` Disgustin`g. But they have a great crew over at Footlocker, they make u feel right at home. But it all start`s with Boscov`s, my buddy Gary Woodward got me an $100 Gift Certificate. Let the Big Dog Eat. :yo:

Go play in rush hour traffic.

Reactions: SoupNazi

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I will alway`s believe in Aunt Anne`s. Great Pretzel`s. I Took my first ex-Wive, Linda Strawberry, to Aunt Anne`s on our first date. We split the bill. I Devorced her as soon as she fell apart, you are damn right i had a Prenup in place. But i still grab a pretzel from Aunt Anne`s every Sundee with my 19th ranked friend Captain Franklin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce