Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins Discussion

Oct 18, 2006
Griffs take the L, the prospects did nothing, the Yzerplan is dead. We need to start picking in the mid-late rounds like Dallas so Dryzerman can no longer take the busts at the top of their board.
If there’s one thing I hate more than doom and gloom posts, it is sarcastic doom and gloom posts. Serve no purpose.

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
Pretty sure it's sarcasm, but I don't blame anyone for thinking it's not lol.

90% sure.
Absolutely sarcastic, but still dumb!! Obviously it was a terrible game, but expound on things, make it clever. Help lift the spirits of us diehards.

Crunchy

Jan 27, 2020
If there’s one thing I hate more than doom and gloom posts, it is sarcastic doom and gloom posts. Serve no purpose.
Au contraire my friend!
1. Reverse jinx
2. Counter-trollism
3. Points out that we can make some hay with our mid first/second this year. Look at Dallas. Dryzerman may be more likely to take some more risk here.
4. Introduction of the term "Dryzerman"
5. Made myself laugh and cry at the same time

Last edited:

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
After watching highlights , looks like Cossa had very bad game, but it is only highlights . Was he a reason team lost?

minimal

Apr 12, 2024
Looks like a pretty bad game last night--anyone have a breakdown of what happened?

As for Kasper, it's only been two games. Call me if he's been invisible all series.

Christien

May 1, 2010
The vets have been pretty lackluster. Not all of them, but most of them. Guys like Lesperance, Gettinger, and Rafferty all need to step up. Their captain, Didier, wasn't even in the lineup.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Cossa need to bounce back , wish Danielson have couple games for GR this playoffs

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
Nick Lidström was -5 in a game once.

While I doubt this is true, for the sake of the argument I want to have, I ACCEPT THIS AS FACT!

ONCE ...... ONCE

one game. He played ONE GAME. I guess that can be seen as ONCE.

But then the moment came, and it got away. Cossa made it to the game’s midpoint before being pulled after giving up four goals on nine shots — not the way anyone would have envisioned his likely finale for Toledo.

Still early but Cossa is not building a record of winning the biggest games. At juniors he didn't even make it into the net. A netminder giving up the first two goals of the game in each of the first 2 games is (duh) not good. This is just the beginning, but I maintain he has a huge amound of pressure to perform in this one. ... Yeah yeah, first yeah in the A, goalies take longer. Look at the arger sample size..... I don't buy it, so hold it. LOL!

Crunchy

Jan 27, 2020
While I doubt this is true, for the sake of the argument I want to have, I ACCEPT THIS AS FACT!

ONCE ...... ONCE

one game. He played ONE GAME. I guess that can be seen as ONCE.

But then the moment came, and it got away. Cossa made it to the game’s midpoint before being pulled after giving up four goals on nine shots — not the way anyone would have envisioned his likely finale for Toledo.

Still early but Cossa is not building a record of winning the biggest games. At juniors he didn't even make it into the net. A netminder giving up the first two goals of the game in each of the first 2 games is (duh) not good. This is just the beginning, but I maintain he has a huge amound of pressure to perform in this one. ... Yeah yeah, first yeah in the A, goalies take longer. Look at the arger sample size..... I don't buy it, so hold it. LOL!
You're suggesting he didn't win the WHL championship with Edmonton after a playoff run during which he had multiple shutouts?

Dude played in and won a single game with team Canada, so not sure how this is supporting your position.

Yes, he was pulled in game 5 of the ECHL conference championship, losing the series to a wagon of a team 4-1. Before that he was 5-1 with a .936 in the playoffs.

He might be a total bust at the end of your day, but so is your argument.

• Haha
Reactions: heyfolks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad