Newsday: Grabovski, Kulemin Look to Turn a New Leaf with Islanders

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
http://www.newsday.com/sports/hocke...k-to-turn-a-new-leaf-with-islanders-1.9420822

"...The most important part right now of their package deal with the Isles is easing into a new team and a new system together.

"It's always tough to come to a new team for me," Grabovski said. "I'm kind of a shy guy, so it's not easy. It's easier with Nikolay here, too. My closest friend in NHL -- our wives are friends, our kids. I feel more comfortable with him around."

Jack Capuano seemingly has been inclined to keep the two friends together on a proposed second line, though Friday night at Barclays Center there was a twist: Grabovski and Kulemin were on the wings with Brock Nelson in the middle...."

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
"I was in the same team for six years, only make the playoffs once. It's hard to play for a team that doesn't make the playoffs every year," Kulemin said of his five years in Toronto

LMAO

I know we are on the up and up but man, does this guy know where he signed?

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
"I was in the same team for six years, only make the playoffs once. It's hard to play for a team that doesn't make the playoffs every year," Kulemin said of his five years in Toronto

LMAO

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raise7.gif

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010

Um, if anyone tells Kulemin the truth it will be like telling 5 year olds there is no Santa Claus...

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY

LMAO

We're so obscure, that even NHL players don't know how much we suck.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
In Soviet Russia, news travels 30 years behind. Kulemin thinks it's 1985.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad