OT: Grabner's Twitter

charlie1

It's all McDonald's
Dec 7, 2013
:laugh::laugh:

Forgive but don't forget“@NicoVujic: Remember when Kunitz speared you in the balls in game 3 OT and no call? Classic Pittsburgh @grabs40â€

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Was looking at the replies, I don't know why people gotta be such *******s on twitter. It's like they feel they have access to a sports professional so now they are allowed to be a dick? I wish that everybody had a chance to just post ******* stuff on their twitter account.

JTforPres2012

Feb 12, 2012
I was going to post a thread about this as well. He is an absolute riot and is evidently rooting agains the Rags in the series. Dono also showed his rooting interest for the Kings.

I don't know if it's just me, but I realy really love players overtly displaying their distaste with the Rags. I feel like the players really care, and it's not only us rooting in this rivalry.

IslesFanatic

Thank you, Lou!
Jun 7, 2006
I was going to post a thread about this as well. He is an absolute riot and is evidently rooting agains the Rags in the series. Dono also showed his rooting interest for the Kings.

I don't know if it's just me, but I realy really love players overtly displaying their distaste with the Rags. I feel like the players really care, and it's not only us rooting in this rivalry.

I believe Donovan did same thing on twitter about the rags and kings.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
Im friends with grabs on facebook as well and he always likes pictures and pages that feature women's breasts hahah hes hilarious if i was an athlete id be just like that guy :nod:

crasherino

May 9, 2013

+1....too often players don't have the same feelings that the fans do. For them its often just a job and they don't feel the rivalries as one day they are on one team, tomorrow its another. Its always nice when the players hate the other team as much as we do. It seems like hockey has more of those emotions amongst the players than other sports.

dtrain24

May 5, 2014
Farmingdale, NY.
Honestly, I want to be real life friends with Nabby. He is always funny and very witty...guy just seems like he loves life. (i know, he plays a game for a living and is loaded, whats not to love...but hes always joking and smiling is what i mean)

Yeah, me too. He seems like he'd be a great guy to hang out with. Seems like he loves life as you said, and is very smart. Would love to have a beer or two with the guy at a sports bar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad