Grabner??

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
Bump.

I'd like to know too. All I know is that he's an offensive dynamo who developed nicely in Spokane as the season went on...

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Kyle Chipchura said:
Bump.

I'd like to know too. All I know is that he's an offensive dynamo who developed nicely in Spokane as the season went on...
What's that game? Need for Speed? He does not need more, that is what sticks out in my mind about an earlier report on him.

RayLeeCharles

Aug 31, 2005
WaSt
Grabners game is all about speed and scoring goals. Can create his own chances. He really turned it on at since the Top Prospects game. Has a decent defensive game as well. He looked to finally adapt to the NA game down the stretch.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
chiefmonarch said:
Grabners game is all about speed and scoring goals. Can create his own chances. He really turned it on at since the Top Prospects game. Has a decent defensive game as well. He looked to finally adapt to the NA game down the stretch.

And that's all he does.

RayLeeCharles

Aug 31, 2005
WaSt
Jon Prescription said:
That's all he NEEDS to do. I'd love for the Rangers to grab him around the 21st pick or wherever we pick.

The kid is goign to be dynamite in the NHL.
Grabner I feel will go somewhere around where the Rangers are picking. Seeing him develop here the last 2 years has been special. 1st year he was inconsistent but you saw flashes of what he would become in the future and torwards the end of his rookie season his play picked up vastly. This last season he was having a good year up until the Top Prospects game, then he just dominated the rest of the year. I fully expect him to be atleast a 50 goal scorer this upcoming season in Spokane.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
monster_bertuzzi said:
You talk as if a good goal scorer is a bad thing. So what if he won't be Doug Weight or Marc Savard?

I just think one-dimensional players have difficulty translating their games... Doug Weight, Marc Savard - that's what NY needs right now. We need a playmaking center. I think goal scoring should come from the wings, and NY already has enough scoring wingers.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
BobMarleyNYR said:
I just think one-dimensional players have difficulty translating their games... Doug Weight, Marc Savard - that's what NY needs right now. We need a playmaking center. I think goal scoring should come from the wings, and NY already has enough scoring wingers.

Are you kidding?

You saw in this playoff series how badly we need scoring.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
No we don't... we need confidence and muscle to clear the way. Jagr, Sykora, Prucha, Rosie - all good scorers... Korpikoski, Dawes, and hopefully Jessiman in the ranks... we're fine.

DarthSather99

Mar 2, 2002
NYC
Visit site
BobMarleyNYR said:
No we don't... we need confidence and muscle to clear the way. Jagr, Sykora, Prucha, Rosie - all good scorers... Korpikoski, Dawes, and hopefully Jessiman in the ranks... we're fine.

I disagree.....lots of questions there....we need a top level forward. Meuller would be a dream.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad