Injury Report: Goodrow to IR

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Happened on that play where Pysyk or whatever hit him and then dove on him away from the play.

Just when he was playing well, too. Him and Ward had good chemistry.

Reactions: Satastic

Satastic

Nazi punks **** off
Sep 12, 2014
Riverbank, CA
It's too bad. I was liking him on our fourth line, hopefully he's back soon

Any word on if there's going to be a call up?

Edit: nvm, see O'Regan is called up

StanleyCup2035

Oct 1, 2017
Let Goodrow heal, then attempt to trade him for a 7h rounder. Else, send him to Barracuda and keep O’Reagan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
His upside is a great 4th liner...I think O’Reagan could turn out better and could use more playing time
I agree, but there's no reason to trade Goodrow for peanuts to keep O'Reagan. That can be done with dumping/scratching Hansen or Ward. No need to get rid of a young, cheap player like Goodrow.

StanleyCup2035

Oct 1, 2017
I agree, but there's no reason to trade Goodrow for peanuts to keep O'Reagan. That can be done with dumping/scratching Hansen or Ward. No need to get rid of a young, cheap player like Goodrow.
I don’t think getting a 7th rounder for Goodrow is dumping. Only Doug Wilson overpays for role players with limited offensive upside. Getting a 7th would be fine, 5th or 6th would be great.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I don’t think getting a 7th rounder for Goodrow is dumping. Only Doug Wilson overpays for role players with limited offensive upside. Getting a 7th would be fine, 5th or 6th would be great.
Why would we trade Goodrow though? He's been good. It doesn't matter if O'Regan needs time in the NHL then you dump one of our useless players in Hansen, Boedker, or Ward. Not the one who looks like he actually gives a shit about hockey.

StanleyCup2035

Oct 1, 2017
Why would we trade Goodrow though? He's been good. It doesn't matter if O'Regan needs time in the NHL then you dump one of our useless players in Hansen, Boedker, or Ward. Not the one who looks like he actually gives a **** about hockey.
No doubt. We should absolutely trade this trio of under performers. Note all 3 were signed or traded for by Wilson in recent years. Wilson hasn’t been performing for 2-3 years. If he was CEO, Hasso would fire him. He should do so asap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad