Goodbye Scottrade Center hello Enterprise Center

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t the Taylor family own a pretty significant part of the team? I like it, couldn’t ask for a more responsible corporate partner or anything. At least it isn’t the Peabody or something like that.

Also, our goalie questions for next year are clearly answered. Pickard from Toronto is the only answer, obviously

Reactions: 67Blues

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
It’s not bad.

Maybe it’s just nostalgia but nothing sounds as good as Kiel or Savvis to me.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t the Taylor family own a pretty significant part of the team? I like it, couldn’t ask for a more responsible corporate partner or anything. At least it isn’t the Peabody or something like that.

Also, our goalie questions for next year are clearly answered. Pickard from Toronto is the only answer, obviously

The Taylor's are part of the ownership group

Reactions: MortiestOfMortys

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Now we need somebody who wears jersey number 65, 80, or 1701. I think EK is the obvious choice

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Since the Taylor’s are already party of the ownership group, will this benefit the team financially any differently than before?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Since the Taylor’s are already party of the ownership group, will this benefit the team financially any differently than before?
More corporate dollars if I had to guess. Maybe they'll exclusively use Blues players in their commercials......that's all I got.

Also Dallas Stars green on the building doesn't look right. Should switch to Blue....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad