Post-Game Talk: Gonna Stu on this loss for a while

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Buy out skinner at the end of the season.

Hope I never have to see that waste of air play another game for the oilers

Reactions: frag2

Dradavich

Nov 29, 2019
Canada
If skinner starts game 4, i hope canucks light him up early instead of slowly and he's yanked, We aren't winning another series with him in net, he has the worst expected goals against out of the goalies that are still playing. please god Knoblauch prove you are better then woodcroft by not starting Skinner.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Skinner horrible. And to make matters worse, there is absolutely zero depth support. The rest of the clowns just figure they need to play at evens and let the PP do the work.

This is really starting to look like deja vu from last year.

MessierThanThou

Dec 10, 2010
Oil Country
Skinner can not be in net again. Don't care if it's Pickard, Campbell, Rodrigue.

I genuinely have more confidence in all three right now. We had 44 shots against a goalie who was outplayed by Campbell and Rodrigue in the minors. Skinner has been streaky for a while and was unreliable for much of the season. I don't get the blind faith in him at all. It sank us last year and it's in danger of doing the same again this year.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Imagine being McDavid and Draisaitl and you're in your 8th season have done everything to drag this corpse of a franchise to relevancy and still have nobody in the bottom 9 who can piss a drop of anything, an average to below average defense and a goalie that can't make one big save when a defensive breakdown occurs? It's just the same old shit every year and I'm getting close to tuning it out. Chiarelli and Holland should be jailed for stealing money from the owner.

Satoru Gojo

Jan 15, 2012
When Skinner is bad he is bad

If he had been even average this series might be 3-0 right now

I guess you have to go with Pickard in game 4

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
What a frustrating game. Poor decisions in our own zone in the first, fairly meh first unit PP, again no acting from bottom 9, but that’s all really white noise. Came down to goaltending. At both ends. Really disappointed in Skinners performance this round. Just inexcusable. Have to go with Pickard next game.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
8put0w.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad