Waived: Goloubef claimed by Detroit

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
My understanding is it was meant to be just a paper transaction to make him eligible for AHL playoffs and just recall him once he cleared, which is common this time every year
It was but just saying Belleville will survive it. Interesting to see if Ottawa claims a D off waivers in the coming days

Reactions: Canadian Game

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
It was but just saying Belleville will survive it. Interesting to see if Ottawa claims a D off waivers in the coming days
Ok, yeah I agree they’ll survive without him. Overall I just hope they upgrade the blue line for the playoffs. Not that I’ve followed the Milwaukee Admirals, but their stats appear like they’re a very well rounded team if they reach the finals. Goal scoring certainly isn’t an issue for the BSens but there is room for improvement on the back end.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Ok, yeah I agree they’ll survive without him. Overall I just hope they upgrade the blue line for the playoffs. Not that I’ve followed the Milwaukee Admirals, but their stats appear like they’re a very well rounded team if they reach the finals. Goal scoring certainly isn’t an issue for the BSens but there is room for improvement on the back end.

Isn't their top 4 brannstrom, wolanin, Jaros, and Lajoie. Isn't that like an amazing top 4 in the AHL?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad