Other Sports: Golf Thread - Majors Draft 2023

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I can understand how some people could like the c*** - everyone has different tastes - but I can't for the life of me understand how there is anyone alive who isn't sick to f***ing death of the slurping and slobbering over Tiger c***ing Woods. F***ing enough already.
I knew there is a reason I love this guy !!!!!

Same reason why people love Clarke - nostalgia.

I got into golf because of Tiger. I would go nuts if he won one more time....With that being said, I would rather watch the better golfers than him standing getting hit with sand from the wind on the 18th green
Myself as a lefty I love Phil, so naturally I need to hate the guy that pumped him for 20 years lol.

The coverage like Cap says has always been way too much for me :)

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Cut line is tight with the Matsuyama double bogey. One more guy needs to drop to +6 or higher to change the cut line from +5 to +6.

... and Thomas moves the cut line to +6 with his double bogey. JT plays the final 4 holes at +7 to miss the cut. Yowza.
Like @Young Sandwich said, looked brutal today. Wind is going to calm down tomorrow and Sunday.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Cut line is tight with the Matsuyama double bogey. One more guy needs to drop to +6 or higher to change the cut line from +5 to +6.

... and Thomas moves the cut line to +6 with his double bogey. JT plays the final 4 holes at +7 to miss the cut. Yowza.

After this is finished, please let me know what number I should give all the guys that missed the cut.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Got to see Tiger chunk it into the bunker on 7 yesterday, that was pretty cool 😂

Heading to the course now, gates open at 8. Going to try and position ourselves right behind the tee box on 12, 18 will probably be nuts
Can we get an HF Flyers exclusive food review? It's on my bucket list to go and the menu always looks so dang good. (and it's totally not the prices that have been locked in and cheap forever)

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
You love saving money lol
thowing+bills.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad